Birthday Present

In the morning I wake up first, the five woke up a little after me and I make a decision,"Hey guys? We have to come up with a better name for you other than "the five"."
Yperifánia nods,"Yeah, but what?"
Zilévo's hand shoots up and she says,"I know. How about the Pack?"
Lagneía shakes her head,"Naw, that's too cheesy. How about the Sins?"
Orgí and Aplistía say yes to that because,"We're all named after one of the sins".
I just nod,"Alright then, Sins. Let's go get ready for breakfast."
I grab Alexa, who just wakes up and put her on my shoulders. I can feel her playing with my hair and I smile,"Hey sweetie? What do you want for breakfast?"
She thinks for a little bit and when we're at the mess tent she makes up her mind,"Pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. That okay?"
I just laugh,"That's perfect. Good thinking sweetie".
She smiles and I put her down so I can concentrate. When I have the image in my head I let the power of the hearth flow through me. When I open my eyes each spot has what Alexa described, except for Alexa. Her spot has a birthday cake with her food and I look at her while her eyes are on the floor,"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? Happy birthday Alexa!".
She just starts tearing up and Lagneía bends down,"What wrong sweetie?".
Alexa keeps sobbing so I put a hand on her head, one of the powers from Chaos is mind reading,"Alexa I'm going to look into your memories, okay? This will feel a little weird".
She nods and I enter. I'm inside her memories and the first few years are pleasant. It's of her mom looking at her with happiness, but also with sadness knowing she won't be able to watch her grow up. Her next major memory is of her mom's funeral and going home with her stepfather, that was when she was four. I watch as he abuses her over the next two years and eventually gives her to the monsters, where they keep telling her they're going to eat her. I zoom ahead to a powerful memory, me destroying the monsters and telling her it'll be okay. I pull out after that and look at her with sympathy and give her a hug, she returns it and I can feel hot tears. I tell her,"It's okay, you're safe now. I won't let anything happen to you".
I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up and it's Thalia. She gives me a small smile and I smile back. I get up and put Alexa on my shoulders and ask,"What would you like for your birthday? The thing you want more than anything else.".
Her answer surprises me,"I want my step-dad dead, and I want him to suffer for everything he's done. Please".
The please has so much pain and suffering in it that it breaks my heart, but soon that feeling is gone and is replaced with cold fury. I nod and look over to Thalia and the Sins,"Wanna come watch me deal out his punishment?".
That last word is filled with so much hate that it scares me and the six just nod and Orgí runs to grab a camera while Alexa tells me where her stepfather lives. Orgí gets back and gives me a Go-Pro for my head that has a live feed to the 50 inch tv I create for all to watch, and has a recorder for himself. I strap it on and teleport us all within 50 feet of his house and we all walk forward with me in the front, stopping when Thalia sees him on his back porch facing towards the woods. Perfect!
****
Thalia
I watch as Percy teleports in a column of flame, reappearing in front of the man and slamming him against the wall. He looks deadly and even I can't help but shiver even though I know he would never do this to me. I can see the Sins feel the same way because they're all tensed up. When Percy opens his mouth to talk he sounds like a monster,"Devin Cobbs, I'm here to deliver your punishment, courtesy of Alexa.".
I can see him tense up when he mentions Alexa,"Who are you?".
Percy just laughs, making my blood turn cold, and flies up with him in his hands,"I am a being of sorrow, misery, and hatred. I am the one who destroys those who are not worthy to live. I am someone who cares about Alexa, and I am the man who is going to kill you".
He finishes and lights the man's body on fire, it's the black flames he used on Hyperion, and puts them out as the man starts to scream. He throws him to the ground and says,"Shut UP!" and rips his tongue out but the man continues to scream.
The black flames gather around him and fashions itself into a sword that he drives it through the man's stomach and slowly twists the blade while his flesh burns, making the man screams get louder. I notice Percy's eyes turn black and his hands become claws that he rakes them down the mortal's chest, slicing the skin to ribbons. Blood splashes out and hits Percy's face and hair. He just licks the corner of his mouth at the taste and lights his claws on fire. He drives one hand through the throat and the other rips out the large and small intestines, grinning while he does it. He says,"Time to wrap this up" and punches through his chest and rips out his heart while it's still beating.
When he's done done he gets up and faces us, blood covering his hair, one of his eyes, and his clothes. His eyes turn back to their green and the anger fades while his hands go back to normal and his wings disappear as the flames go out. He smiles at us and all I can say is,"Percy that was awesome! I didn't know you had that much hatred".
He just grimaces,"As much as I want to not say it, that felt great".
I notice the Sins looking at him with new respect and we teleport back to the where the Hunt is camped in a burst of flame.
****
Artemis
When I walk into the mess tent I see the entire Hunt is watching a monitor that shows a mortal being tortured and killed. A few Hunters are leaning over the garbage and others have passed out. I nearly do when I see the heart ripped out of his chest, that and the blood spraying everywhere. The feed cuts off and a few minutes later Percy, Thalia, and the Sins appear in the middle of the tables in a burst of fire. When the Hunt sees Percy covered in blood most faint, but Alexa runs up and hugs him and Percy asks,"Was that good enough Alexa? Was that a good birthday present?".
She just nods like one of those silly mortal figurines and Percy smiles. I grab him and pull him away shooting the rest a glare that says,"Follow and you die".
When me and Percy are on the banks of a lake I whirl on him,"What the Styx was that?".
He just looks at me,"What was what?".
I groan,"The mortal being tortured, the heart, and the blood on you".
He sighs and starts,"That was Alexa's stepfather. The one who gave her to the monsters. It's her birthday and that was what she wanted, a death that not even Hades could compare to, so that's what I gave her. You just saw the end and not the good part".
I stare at him,"Why would you do that? That was too much".
He shakes his head,"No I could've done much worse, I just didn't want to alert the gods to me. He's lucky, anyone who would do that to a girl deserves the worst punishment imaginable. Even worse if it's someone I care about, like you".
I'm shocked,"Would you really do that?".
He looks offended,"Of course, I love you. I would kill anyone who tries to or would hurt you".
I feel gratitude and love for him and kiss him on the lips, we hold for a minute before we pull apart,"I love you".
He just smiles,"I know luv, but just give me a chance to wash up before you kiss me again".
I back away as he makes a sphere of water around him and lifts the blood off his clothes and face, and lets the water fly into the foliage where someone lets out a scream and Thalia steps out soaking wet. I feel my face heat up,"How long were you there Thalia?".
She just smirks,"Long enough. Don't worry my lady I approve. If there is one man I know is good for you it's Percy".
I feel so happy that I kiss him right in front of Thalia and I feel a sudden regret knowing I have to tell Percy what he doesn't want to hear,"Percy, the Olympian council has called a meeting about the power surge you caused and now the murder of a mortal".
His smile instantly vanishes and he nods,"Okay, but I'm going to go with you. Time to see what they think of me".