Pranks

Percy
When I wake up I find myself staring into two silver orbs,"Morning luv".
Artemis just smiles and kisses me. She gets off me and I have the shadows wrap around me to create a black short sleeved shirt, black jeans with a chain hanging out of one of the pockets, and black combat boots with steel toes. I left her to change and went outside and leaned against the cabin wall and took in the view of the still asleep Camp Half Blood. It looks so peaceful and yet there were still signs of what I had done when I had last been here since the earth was filled with cracks and the forest hadn't been fully replanted from when I lost it. I feel someone's presence next to me and I looked over to see Exo and Nico,"It hurts to even be here now".
They both nodded their heads and Exo said,"I'm guessing seeing that girl Annabeth just makes it hurt more, am I right?".
I nod my head a little and Nico says,"I will admit though, after yesterday I don't think they'll try to annoy you. Heck even I was scared of you, even though I know you'd never do that to me".
I look at him,"Well that just makes me feel peachy thanks".
He realizes what he just said and starts to apologize until I cut him off,"I know man, it's just this stupid prophecy about me either conquering the darkness or becoming it. I only want peace. I'm tired of always fighting because of a prophecy".
They both nod and we stand there in silence until Artemis comes out and I wrap my arm around her shoulder, Nyx appears and Exo does the same thing. Nico goes inside to talk to Thalia and I can't help but notice how close they've gotten and the Sins run around a bit in their hellhound forms. When it's time for breakfast the Hunt gets there first while me and Artemis make our way over with our hands intertwined. After we eat me and Exo take Hannah and Mara down to the training area with Alexa so they could work on developing their powers.
Exo starts with the demon unification while I practice sword fighting with Alexa. I learn real fast to not get hit because the swords she generates give you a good shock. After we're done we take the three down to the canoe lake and we all go for a swim, when the Hunt sees us they all join in and soon we're having a splash fight, us five and the Sins vs. the Hunters. The Hunters remember pretty fast about what happens when you put a son of the ocean in the water and I summon a wave that douses them all and I'm swimming for my life while they chase me.
After a little while of staying underwater I circle back and see Artemis soaking Exo and I pull her under while creating an air pocket. She whirls around and when she sees me laughing she shoves me back and yells,"You almost gave me a heart attack!".
I eventually calm down enough to say,"I couldn't resist, it was too perfect".
She's scowling at me and she groans in frustration,"Ugh I can't stay mad at you when you make that face".
I'm confused, I've got a face? "What does it look like?".
She thinks for a little bit and eventually says,"Like a cute baby seal that needs help".
I decide to let her have some fun,"Who do you want to go under?" and she looks around.
Eventually she stops on Lagneía and I will the water to pull her under. She screams and looks around until her eyes find me and they turn murderous. I gulp and swim with her right on my tail and use my wings to get extra speed and burst through the water and into the air before she can get me,
I land in the woods near Zeus' fist and fall asleep after a little bit before dinner. When I wake up I can see the remaining seven with their weapons out and pretend I'm still asleep. I hear Annabeth say,"How long until he wakes up? I want to teach him a lesson about messing with us".
Piper says,"He's as bad as those Hunters, and Artemis. Ugh".
Now I message Exo to get here with guns blazing and hear Jason say,"Don't worry about the Hunters, they'll be too busy trying to find who hurt him to fight. We'll be back in the spotlight after we save everyone from the monsters".
I hear a branch snap and Exo sends me a good to go. I slowly say,"I thought I made it clear. None of you will insult Artemis or the Hunters in my presence" and get up.
I open my eyes and let them see the flames raging in them while they back up with weapons drawn,"And I thought it was apparent you can't beat me".
Annabeth smirks,"You just took on one of us, not all of us. Your helpers aren't here now".
I laugh and they look at me with a little fear and Jason asks,"What's so funny?".
I hold my side while I answer,"You think I needed their help? They just stopped you before I would've hurt you!".
I'm done and straighten up while they draw their weapons. Before they can move I say,"Capture" while my eyes glow gold and their shadows slowly creep up around their bodies.
The expressions on their faces are of pure terror, and their faces are the only part of them still visible. I give Exo the signal and he walks out of the woods in his demon form, after he set up the camera, and says,"Oh master! Are these all for me to eat?".
I nod with a maniacal grin on my face,"Of course they are! You are my best demon after all, and I can't have you starving to death".
He makes a big show of inspecting everybody, and pokes the girls until he settles on Piper,"I'll start with her, then the blondes and then I don't know".
He moves toward her and I have the shadows gag everybody. He strokes her cheek and picks her up and drags her into the woods where he knocks her out and comes out five minutes later covered in fake blood, licking his lips. He looks at me and I have to restrain myself from laughing,"She was delicious. Nice and tender!".
I can see everybody has passed out so I have Exo drag Piper back while I manifest some spray paint and dye everybody's hair alternating shades of purple and pink and unbind them from their shadows. As we leave I put up a barrier so nothing can hurt them while they sleep and we go back to our cabin. When the Hunters come back they find us on the ground, crying from laughter and look at us until we explain in between breaths and when we're done everybody else is laughing. When we ask if they want to see the movie we get a collective scream of,"Yes!".
I pull up a spot next to Artemis and Alexa sits on my lap as the recording plays on a tv I created. By the time it's done everyone is asleep from laughing. I'm still awake though, along with Artemis and we're talking,"Percy why didn't you hurt them?".
I consider it for a bit and say,"I guess because I feel sorry for them".
I can see she's falling asleep and I kiss her goodnight before she's out and I think about her question as I fall asleep. Why didn't I hurt them?
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Hey guys It's me Krios530 and I want to say thank you all for the 500 reads and all the votes. I'm glad you all enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. So do me a favor and stay frosty.