Olympus

I flash myself to Olympus and a few seconds later Percy appears out of my shadow and shudders,"I don't like shadow travel, it feels like your skin is being stripped from your face".
I just laugh as he transforms into his wolf form and notice he has seven shadows,"Percy why do you have seven shadows?".
He looks back and stares into space for a little bit and looks back at me,"The Sins decided to tag along, just in case things get ugly".
The shadows take the forms of a figure and merge with Percy's. I nod and I walk through Olympus with Percy at my side as immortals stare as we talk, and seem happy I lost my cold exterior until we're outside the doors to the throne room and Percy stops and turns to his shadow,"Hey Orgí, can you record this?" and goes silent for a bit and nods at me.
I push open the doors and we walk in to hear the gods are arguing, as usual. Ares and Hepheastus are trying to convince Aphrodite to go out with one of them while the big three are arguing about who's stronger and Hera is yelling at Zeus. Apollo and Hermes look like they're planning a prank, but Dionysus looks bored. Hestia smiles at both of us and Percy runs and jumps into the hearth. All the gods are watching as he doesn't burn up, and rubs his nose against Hestia's arm while she pets him. I get in my throne and Percy pads over and lies down at my feet while everyone watches him. Dad gets over the shock first and bellows,"I've called this meeting because of the recent power surges and the murder of a innocent mortal".
Percy snorts at that and Zeus looks at him and at me,"Artemis what is that?".
Percy gets up and growls a little, but he calms down when I put a hand on his head. I turn to father,"He is Fóvos, the Hunt's guardian" and Apollo looks at him,"He doesn't seem so tough".
Percy shifts to human and has his mask on, and black flames dance along his body while he pulses with energy,"I'm sorry, what was that?" and Apollo pales a little.
Zeus looks at him like a piece of meat,"What are you?" and the flames dissipate as Percy talks,"I'm Fóvos, the Wolf King. Champion of Chaos and Hestia. Primordial of sorrow, hatred, betrayal, time, heroes, water, and creation. Those power surges were coming from me, the mortal was me as well. He hurt someone dear to me and he payed for it".
Zeus's eyes flash,"You dare to kill mortals without our consent!! Who do you think you are?!".
Greek Fire spreads across Percy and Olympus shakes a little at the raw power being put out,"I'm death to those who would cause others to feel pain. You're lucky I don't kill the lot of you because of Percy".
Poseidon perks up a little and I see that he's aged to 50. Grey laces his hair and a dull light shines in his eyes,"You've met my son? How is he?".
Percy looks at him, his whole body stiff,"Yes I've met him. Who do you think gave me the title of Wolf King? He and I are good friends and I know that he hates all you with every bit of his heart, except for Hepheastus, Hestia, Hades, and Artemis".
Poseidon sinks into his throne and ages ten years before our eyes. Zeus looks at him with sympathy and goes back to me,"Daughter, have you had any luck finding any trace of Perseus?".
I shake my head yes and Fóvos looks at me so I choose my words carefully,"We have encountered Perseus father, but he unleashed a power greater than anything I've ever encountered and vanished".
Zeus nods his head and looks at Poseidon, and Hades,"Brothers, we must hunt him down. He has grown powerful enough to destroy us. He could ally himself with the Titans or Gaea, and then we would have no hope".
He looks at Percy,"You will go and hunt Percy Jackson as well. You'll start at- " and Percy snorts,"No".
Dad looks furious,"You will hunt, and kill Percy Jackson" and causes Percy to roar at him,"I will not hunt my friend!".
Dad looks furious and picks up his lightning bolt and throws it at Percy. When the smoke clears the ground is blackened and I hear,"You'll have to do better than that Zeus!" and Percy drops from the ceiling and the Sins form a circle around him.
He looks up and his mask is gone, revealing a cold expression and black eyes with golden irises, with black fire covers his body and forms into two additional sets of arms. Every god except those who knew look at him in shock until Poseidon get off his throne and runs towards him,"Percy!" and before he can reach him the ground trembles and a barrier of black fire appears, with the Sins and Percy on one side, and Poseidon on the other,"Percy?".
He just snarls, flickering between wolf and human,"Get away from me, you excuse of a father!" and Zeus yells,"Artemis, get him!" and I don't move.
He looks at me and says,"You're working with him!" and throws his master bolt at me.
I'm not able to dodge in time and I'm blasted off my throne. I hear a roar of anger and I see Zeus blown through the wall. I see Percy has grown to his god height to make the punch more powerful before he shrinks down and sprints over to me,"You okay?" and I try to say yes but can't find the strength.
He gets up and his scythes appear. One is covered in Greek Fire while the other is covered in black flames, and swings them with such force that a miniature hurricane forms. Slashes keep appearing all over Zeus and Percy stops after a few seconds and the gods and I stare at Zeus' bloody form. Percy helps me to my feet and faces the council,"I told you once and I'll tell you again, I will not aid or heed the will of the gods. I will protect those precious to me and that's it".
We both disappear in flames with the Sins in tow, and arrive back at the camp.

The Wolf KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara