My New Title

Percy
I can see all four gods have their mouths open, and I ask,"Really?! Why me, there are people better suited for honor".
And she just chuckles,"Because you have overcome every challenge in your way. You never give up on your friends, and you have a good heart".
She asks again,"Do you accept?".
I think about it and respond,"If it will give me the power to protect the people I care about, then yes".
Chaos smiles,"I expected nothing less" and shoots me with a beam of black energy.
I can feel power rushing through me and I hear Chaos say,"All hail Perseus Jackson primordial of sorrow, betrayal, hatred, time, water, heroes, and creation. Rise now my champion and heir.".
And I stand and I can feel a extra weight on my back. Wings. I freaking having wings! I move them gently and feel no pain and a idea comes to me,"Alexa, do you want to have this power too?" and she nods.
I look to Chaos and she smiles and gives the okay. She does the same thing to Alexa and I catch her,"All hail Alexa Mujër, primordial of childhood, innocence, energy, and shadows." and tattoos appear on Alexa's arms while swirling together in a beautiful pattern.
Chaos explains that is how she will be able to channel energy and gives us both new clothes. I get a shinigami mask, a full length black coat with red line racing up the arms, and down my legs, and a black t-shirt underneath. Alexa gets jeans, bronze tipped combat boots, a hoodie with stars and galaxies, and gloves that amplify her power. Now that we're fully decked out Chaos says,"It's come to my attention that you need a place to stay, might I suggest the hunters? If that is alright with you Artemis."
****
Artemis
"Of course it's alright with me. Percy is one of the only male that has my trust." I say after Chaos asks and can see both Percy and Alexa smile.
He has a beautiful smile. Wait.....where'd that come from?!? I tell them the hunters are in Central Park and after Percy takes off with his new wings, Alexa in his arms, I cut the connection. My heart jumps a little when I think of him coming here, why?
****
Percy
When me and Alexa are a mile from Central Park I shift to wolf form and let her ride. When we're a hundred yards from the camp I tell Alexa,"Alright, behave Alexa and if they talk about boys in a mean way it's only because they've had bad experiences.".
I imagine her smiling and hear her say,"Okay Percy!" and I pad my way forward.
****
Thalia
All the hunters are gathered around for dinner and before it can be served a wolf pads into the camp, instantly all bows are pulled back and fire. The arrows never reach the mark, because the golden edge in the wolf's eyes glows and every arrow stops halfway to the target,"Really?!! You'd shoot a animal for coming into camp?!".
And the figure on his back speaks up,"Calm down, they probably thought we were monsters. You look like a monster in the dark y'know.
If wolfs can smile he does,"I'll remember that the next time I have to wake you up during the night.".
I ask them,"Who are you?" and the rider replies,"I'm Alexa" and the wolf replies,"I'm Fóvos".
The name catches my attention,"Your name is Fear? Why?".
And he replies,"Because Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, that is the last thing my enemies feel in life".