Rescue

Percy
"Hey luv".
Artemis' head shoots up and I give her a weak smile, I feel like I just came out of the Styx. She hugs me so hard that it feels like my lungs are crushed and pulls away with a scowl on her face,"If you ever leave me again I will kill you".
I laugh a little, that turns into a coughing fit and her scowl disappears into a look of concern,"Are you okay? What happened to you?".
Before I can answer the tent flap opens and I can see most of the Hunt outside, led by the Sins, Alexa, and Thalia. Alexa jumps on me and is sobbing, the Hunt follows suit and I'm buried under a dogpile. When they get off me I try to get up and Yperifánia has to catch me before I fall and everyone is looking at me with worry. I get over to the mess tent, with the help of the Sins, and sit down. Instantly Alexa is on my lap and everyone is looking at me. I tell them what happened and how we have a new ally.
****
3rd person
Everyone is looking at Percy in shock and his shadow ripples and makes itself into another Percy. This one is different though. He has red eyes, fangs, hair that drops down to cover half his face, and has a look of ferocity in his eyes. He regards his new body with curiosity,"Styx. Why did I have to look like this?".
Percy looks offended while the others look dumbfounded,"Hey I can't complain. I like the way I look. What's wrong with the way I look?".
The double replies,"Because I ain't you, I'm a demon".
Percy shoots back,"Come on Exorgásete. I ain't that bad looking, ask Artemis" he gets a slap to his face for that remark.
He rubs his cheek and introduces his demon to the Hunt.
****
Percy
After I'm done introducing Exo to the others Yperifánia tells him,"Dude, Percy made you out to be a lot scarier. You look normal".
I back up a little as Exo creates black fire that covers him and takes his true form and Yper pales and stumbles back. I laugh as with the rest of the Sins and Exo turns to us and notices Alexa and bends down,"Hey you must be Alexa? Percy told me a lot about you".
She hides behind me, and I tell her it's okay if she wants to say hi. She walks up to him tentatively and gives him a hug, and after he gets over the shock he hugs her back. He looks up at me and tells me,"You never told me she was so friendly".
I just shrug,"I got used to it".
He gets up again and asks Alexa if she wants to see something cool and after she says yes he turns back into a shadow and covers me. Everyone screams after I fall to the ground from the shock of the dark power in me. I get up shakily and ask for a mirror. After I see myself I can tell that I'm covered in black armor that is just one piece that I can manipulate and move around in freely. I'm admiring it all along with everyone else when Hestia shows up. She screams when she sees me and when I calm her down she tells me that she has a demigod who needs to be rescued. She gives me the girl's name and address and tells me to take my time with the relatives. I bring Exo along for the ride and appear a block from the house,"How do you want to play this?" I ask Exo.
He just grins,"We could go and just break the door down" and I shake my head no.
In my defense I argue that there could be other people, innocent people, in the house. In the end we agree to play it by ear and when we get to the house we both shadow travel into the living room, but stay in the shadows. We don't have to wait for long when two men appear and a girl is dragged in. They tie her up in a corner and talk,"I told you I won't sell her for less than 2000!".
The other man talks and we both cringe at his nasally voice,"And I told you that I won't pay anything until I have had a chance to try the merchandise! It'll only take ten minutes!" and I restrain Exo from lunging while I try not to.
We both wait until one of the men leaves and the other moves toward her while he takes his belt off,"Okay now we're going to have some fun" and there's no mistaking the look of terror in her eyes so we lunge.
I create a barrier of fire and soundproof the room at the same time. The man's hands are burned before he can touch her and Exo catches him in the air while I untie the girl. I shelter her while Exo rips the man's head off his shoulders and crushes it under his foot. She looks really scared and I tell her,"It'll be okay. We're here to get you out of here and take you somewhere safe".
She nods and I hear the door open, and when I turn around to see her father. I tell Exo,"My turn" and lunge at him.
I catch him and break his nose with the first punch while the rest makes his face into a bloody mass of skin and when I'm satisfied I use my powers to rip his soul from his body and send it to the fields of punishment. I turn back to the girl and tell her,"We're going to take you somewhere safe, your mom sent us to get you and take care of your dad".
She shakes her head and backs away from me,"No! My mom died when I was born!".
I sigh and tell her about the Greek world. When I'm done she stares at me,"So my mom was a goddess?".
I nod and after a bit of convincing she gets on Exo's shoulders and I teleport us to camp. When we arrive she looks at me,"How did you do that?" and I smile,"My patron, Hestia, goddess of the hearth and hope".
She looks down at Exo,"Then who's your patron?" and he grimaces,"Nobody" and after that a skull floats over his head and his eyes have a black ring around them.
I grin,"His patron is Hades, god of the dead".
He looks at the skull and smiles a little,"Well, I guess now I'm closer to being your equal".