Chapter Twelve

Percy's POV-

Percy: thanks Wise Girl, I haven't had that much fun in... ever :P

Annabeth: ofc, we all enjoyed it as well

Annabeth: Seaweed Brain

Percy: you suck. gn zzz

After I finished texting Annabeth, I put my phone down, laid on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I'll admit, I was nervous for Annabeth to bring her friends, but it was fun.

*-*-*-*-*-*time skip to next week*-*-*-*-*-*

Unfortunately, we didn't think it would be smart to have a dozen teenagers sneaking up to the Northern Tower, so I haven't seen anyone all week. Including Annabeth. I've gotten to used to meeting someone a couple times a week, I'm lonely.

It coronation week, so everyone's been super busy. Except me of course. Annabeth said her and the gang would come up the night before cause Piper wanted to do a fashion show, but the last time she texted me was 4 days ago. The night before is tonight.

Of course, nobody thought I should get everyone else's number, so I have no one to talk to. All I've been doing is eating, sleeping, gaming, thinking about eating, sleeping, gaming, coronation, Annabeth- - wait what?!

ANYWAYS! It's 4:48, the gang won't be coming up till 12, if they even come. That's...1...2...3...4......like 7 whole hours! Ughhhh.... what should I do.... I could eat some more, sleep more or game more.... I pick eat, then game, then sleep.

Now what should I eat? I open the cupboard and find some cookie dough, ramen, crackers and Doritos. In the fridge I've got coke, carrots (ew, healthy) and jello. In the freezer I've got ice cream.

Alright, I've got my Doritos, ice cream and coke, now to play Fortnite.

*-*-*-*-*-*time skip*-*-*-*-*-*

*Buzz buzz*

"Huh..wha? Where's mah phone? Gahhh," I moan as I'm woken up and reach for my phone.

It's a call from Annabeth. I answer and say, "What do you want?"

"Where the heck are you?! We've be-"

"Woah woah wait, what time is it?"

"ONE THIRTY!!!!!"

"Owww, ok chill!"

"Percy, don't tell me to chi-"

*Click*

Heh heh, Annabeth is gonna kill me!! Why did I hang up on her? Aww man... nevermind, I love hanging up on people.

Right before I open the door, I brace myself, expecting a furious Annabeth, Reyna, Thalia and Piper. Oh, and the guys, but the girls are scary! I was not expecting what I saw behind the door.

Yes, the girls were pissed, but they were gorgeous too.

"-anding here for... Are you listening to me Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked.

"Wha?" I say, super intelligently.

"Of course he's not listening Annie, he's drooling!" Thalia said with a smirk to me and Annabeth.

"What?! No I'm not!" I said at the same time Annabeth growled, "Don't call me Annie. And stop staring, idiot."

Annabeth pushed past me and I got a better look at the other girls, who were beautiful as well, but not as gorgeous as Annabeth. They didn't have their hair done up yet, but they were wearing their dresses. The guys had their suits on, but the were all standard black suit and blue tie.

Hazel's dress was red, with a yellow sleeve on her left arm, and a black belt on the dress at her waist. She also had a necklace with a jewel on it, but I'm not sure what jewel.

Calypso was wearing a mostly white dress, with a pink sleeve on her right arm, a golden belt and a golden crown. It looked like a Greek style dress, but what do I know?

Katie's dress was pretty simple. It was loose, green and tank top style. There were little daisies on it, with a a very thin belt, to hold the dress in place or something.

Reyna's dress and cape make her look suuuuuper regal and fancy but what's new. The dress is even more simpler than Katie's. It's fitted, purple and spaghetti strapped. Her cape is just red and flowing.

Thalia is actually wearing a dress! It's just black, with a blue sleeve. It comes up pretty high on her neck, but it's not a turtleneck. She's also wearing black and blue leggings underneath.

Piper's dress was pink that faded into purple. It was like a ball gown, but instead of going all the way down to her feet, it stopped around her knee. The back had a cool little x thingy.

Finally, Annabeth. Her's is just a simple, knee-length gray dress. She's got a blue sash cape thing that signifies the fact that she's Triton's advisor.

All in all, they all look great. After we talk and hang out for awhile, and I get scolded for making them wait an hour to open the door, it's time for them to leave so the girls can get a little bit of 'beauty sleep' and the guys and also 'sleep.' Pretty sure the guys are gonna game and the girls are going to do whatever girls do, besides sleep.

Welp, they're gone. Fortnite again?

A/N-
HEYYYYYY!!!!

For those who didn't see my announcement, I took a break from all electronics and enjoyed my family and the great outdoors for a week. It was amazing. And incredibly long lol. But here's a bit of an early chapter because I missed all of my peepsles so much!

Quick thanks to Skuppy123 for drawing the dresses. Go check them out! They're all on a book called dresses on her profile.

Also, sorry that this chapter is kind of short, even after writing it down in notebooks for a week, I couldn't come up with any good ideas. I'm having a little bit of writer's block. If you have any suggestions, PLEASE TELL ME!!! Otherwise, I'm going to put this story on hold cause I have another pjo fanfic idea, but I refuse to write 2 stories.

Ok... I think that was all I wanted to say, regarding the book...

On a totally unrelated note, I got my learners permit today, so I can start learning how to drive XD!! Also, I bought myself an Apple Watch because my Fitbit broke :(

Hope you liked it, please vote if you wanna ❤️

Published: Friday, July 17, 2020