Sequel!

Hey, Loves! So, this story has come to an end *insert smiley face* but it is not over! Nope, we still have an entire sequel to do!!!!

Alright, firstly, I have released THREE NEW Stories! Those stories are:

1) MATE- My try at a Werewolf story. It is not your ordinary one, it has a realistic twist to it but is filled with humor and love and is an overall amazing story-to me at least.

2) I'm Falling- My first ever complete story form a notebook. It is a college-base love story, but don't think for a second it is your ordinary love story! It has scenarios we all know, and these characters do not magically fall in love and get together. No, they have trials and we have real-life in it, but it is a cute story with a very surprising end!

3" Winter's Diary- My first story completely in the second person point of view (You, I)! It can be defined as a memoir, though it's told in a journal standpoint. It is amazing!

So check those out for me!

Now, the reason you all even came to this, the sequel to Lightweight will be called "Lost Time" and I final;ly have a release date for it. Are you ready?

This story will be released February 14, 2015~ The reason for this is I want to be half-way, if not completely, done with the story by then Right now I'm only on chapter 8 out of 50 and I'm already debating if I want to fall through with this idea or not. I can do two possibilities:

1) A story set in the future, three years, and the kids will be born and all that, with a more real-life perspective and just..amazing

2)  A story set 5 months form where we left, with her still pregnant and CJ will be way more involved and this is from a more teenage-celebrity stand-point? This would move the date of release for the book to March 30,2015 and that's only if I get feedback on it like, really soon so I can make my decision, because I would still need to plan it out and correlate and all of that.

3) I can do both! Granted, this means they story will take longer to be included, but this still works because...well, I can't really tell you. But it could be a "Alternate Version" like how they have alternate endings? And I can upload each at the same time as a kind of "choose your journey" thing. There would only be one main difference, but it would still work out in the end. This would move the date back June 7, 2015  so both can be done or whatever.

Chances are those dates are a little far-fetched, but considereing I have ACT this year, tutoring, 3 AP Tests, Mid-Terms, Finals, and whatever else comes up in life I'd rather y'all get it sooner than planned than later. But yeah.....

So please do me the favor and comment what YOU want! Tell me what you think, what do you want to see, which one would you read! And please don't choose the one that will be released sooner -__ I really want an idea of what you guys like from so I can do more like that in the future.

That is all, please, please,please respond your thoughts! And check out my other stories, too!