"Enough," My voice was low, but still had an effect on them. I knew something must have triggered Jasper to fight, and I was right. "You," I pointed at the dark boy. "Go to class."

"Thank you senior Jeremiah," The dark boy said, and walked out.

Jasper was about leaving too, but I stopped him. "Why didn't you report that incident to any prefect or maybe teachers?"

My question made Jasper to snicker bitterly. "So sorry your highness," He bowed his head before me. "Next time when someone makes fun of my dead mother, I'll remain quiet and spend the whole day searching for a prefect or maybe teacher."

I could note his sarcasm, I wasn't deaf. But I decided to let it all slide. "Who's your guardian?"

Guardians at our school, were the school fathers and mothers at other schools. Wards at our schools, were the school sons and daughters at other schools.

"No one," He replied with disinterest. "If you're gonna banned me from competing because of this little fight, then go ahead. I'm no going to beg you."

"You are hereby my new ward," I said immediately after he was done talking. I had never had a ward before, not that I was dying to have one. And Felix, the guy acted like my guardian, even though he wasn't officially one. Though I never intended to have a ward, this boy standing in front of me needed to be put on a leash.

"I'm your ward?" His eyes bulged out. "That's like the worst punishment you could ever think of. Just take me to the principal. I'll prefer doing that than being someone's dog."

"It's settled Jasper," I gave a small smile, amused by his reaction.

"Is it gonna be by force?" I nodded my head slowly, making him to sigh. "Fine! But don't say I didn't warn you. I'm a earful, and you're just gonna give yourself much more work."

"Go to class, Jasper." I brushed his sentence off. I walked passed him and headed for the direction to my class, though I knew his gaze was following me. I also knew he never expected to be someone's ward at the end of a fight. I finally arrived at the classroom and spotted Uyai, laughing with Judith and Irene. I walked over to them, gaining their attention.

Irene looked behind me, before speaking. "Where's Omonigho?"

"With Miss Royal," I replied, eyes still on Uyai. "Tatiana, could you come with me for a sec?"

Uyai looked over at her friends, before nodding. "Yeah, sure."

She wasn't aware of what I was about doing. But it was for her own good. Either she did this or..... It's better not spoken out loud.

I led her out of the class, and down the stairs we both went. "Where are we heading to?" She voiced out of curiosity.

"You'd see," I said to her. She remained quiet, as I led the way. Her eyes sensed familiarity, as we took a left corner and approached the double door to the indoor pool.

"Why'd you bring me here?" She asked as we walked into the room. "Do you want me to stay while you practice?"

"No," I replied, as we approached the benches meant for swimmers during practice and competitions.

"Then why am I here?" She sat on the bench, staring straight at the pool.

I paused my lips together, as I also looked at the clear waters. "I'm gonna teach you how to swim."

Uyai sprinted up all of a sudden, like someone who had just sat on a needles mouth. "What the actual fuck?!"

Eddy : So it's finally my birthday and I'm supposed to be the one getting gifts

Eddy : So it's finally my birthday and I'm supposed to be the one getting gifts. But about five asked me to update on this day, which is like a gift from me to you? Weird xD

Though it isn't long it's just a filler.

How do you think the training would go. Would Uyai be ready before the competition.... We can only hope.

Vote by making that star button on your left glow, comment and also share.

Words : 1229

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy