Dreamtale brothers song you are my brother.

_big shot out to draniae for his or her breaking heart pics and lyrics.. (dream) *sings * You are my older brother And I am your youngest Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by conflict In order to find these good moments lost I will fight you until you fall ....<Born one day from the Tree of Sentiments We were two innocent twin brothers Playing peacefully under our mom's branches But the people who prefer me, for you were hurtful ...

<But the people who prefer me, for you were hurtful Yet even if in you they only see a villain I still see the you of yesteryear This is why I will never give up I will do everything to save you! *dream start to sobbed dreadfully*

You are my older brother And I am your youngest Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by a conflict In order to find these good moments lost I will fight you until you fall>

< (Dream) "sniff *sings on* Filled with jealousy towards me Wanting to prove to the world that you are my equalYou picked one of the fruits I was protecting But from golden it ends up becoming black with envy.

<Little by little, you also finished For yourself to be tinged with this infinite black I can't help thinking that if I had been there for you None of this would have happened!     --

<You are my older brother And I am your youngest Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by a conflict Even if the world has lost faith in you I know that my brother is still there...-

In all the AUs you've been to There was no room for gaiety cheerfulness  And even if I couldn't help them I would never be discouraged">

<"With my friends Ink and Blueberry We will fight to illuminate up their lives But deep inside what I really want It is going back to the time when we were children!

*Dream sobbed* <I am positivity And you my opposite Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by a conflict If as they think, you are the living evil Well be it. Being your twin, so am I

-*Dream sobbed* <I am positivity And you my opposite Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by a conflict If as they think, you are the living evil Well be it. Being your twin, so am I *sniff* pause ...* *sobs/breath*

<Born one day from the Tree of Sentiments/feelings Two brothers fighting each other forever were destined to complete each other But we ended up fighting against the other..

<"Yet even if they only see you as a villain I still see the you of yesteryear This is why I will never give up I will do everything to save you!

"<You are my older brother And I am your youngest Miserable Twins of the Night Separated by a conflict If one day my brother comes back to me .. *Sobbed to the ground and grasp his head *