bad apple page 12

page 12."I don't know everything and I don't think we have time to talk about this right now but I swear I will explain everything once I get you to safety. You know that I don't take promises lightly Dream. I don't care about the balance right now, I want you to be safe and I need your help so I can find you. You need to stay calm and be brave. You can do it, brother. " Nightmare says calmly but firmly to not give any kind of weakness away to his brother and to give him reassurance that he needs.____*Dream nearly fall into an catatonic state when those words like a magic spell took away his worried and broken sorrow enough to know he would be ok as he tear up * *Huff huff* *held his phone up closer nearly dropping both it and the paper* "Sniff sniff sobbed* "O ok.." *he sobbed his words* "I i'm still scared b but i - ok.."___"I understand brother, but I know you can do this, can you read the paper to me, are there any information that hint a certain AU?" Nightmare enquired with pride in his voice that Dream managed to calm down. Error had now only four windows opened that fit the description, now they just need a hint as to which one they need to go.____*Dream fearful and sadness glared blink to a brave one as his eyes narrow* "You're right brother i can do this and i will..h help you.." *his voice finally sounded brave and strong as he pull on the paper in his cuff hand tough there was a struggled he could pull it up close enough and with enough luck the guardian had enough light to made out what it said* *this time more calmer reading* "I...it's just one word...." *he said confused and amazed but brave and strong as his eyes look angry* "X..."_______"Error is there an X-tale universe that fits?" Nightmare whispers. Error nods and points one of the windows "Open a portal for me." he says to Error and then turns back to his phone "I think I got this, talk to me brother and I will try to find you now, tell me do you think you are in a room underground, are there any windows?" Nightmare asked as he stepped through the portal. Meanwhile Error keeps the portal open and stands in a way to block the two Guardians from stepping through. " YOU STAY HERE, IF NIGHTMARE NEEDS OUR HELP HE WILL CALL ME THROUGH HIS BACK-UP PHONE. "___*Blue panic and reach trying to aid dream* "DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *ink was quick as his whole face widen in alarmed as the nervous ink grab blue, holding him back gently but firm * (with dream's side) "H hang on!" *A sweet but brave positive dream answer as he turn his head up to look* *turn back to the phone* "Yeah there's a window but in think it night out i see stars.." *dream tone fill with hope and passion *_____'It fits' "Do you see any specific stars that you know?" Nightmare asked hopeful his aura searching for his brother's unique positive soul.____*dream shake his head* "No this is all new to me this au..i is that ok?" Big brother?" his whimpering now tone sweetly asked*____ "Yes that's good, those constellations look unfamiliar to me too, we are clearly underground behind a barrier and they just tried to recreate a real sky, you are doing great brother. Can you brighten your aura a little bit or will it be too much?" Nightmare says softly 'I found the positive souls, but they all are at the same intensity and in different places, I can't check them all'____*The weak and struggling but brave and being strong little Dream mouth shaky open and whimper about to response when a white hand with a lab coat strong and firm gripping on to dream's wrist which is holding the phone as dream jolted and let out a gasped of horror as another hand with the same description took the phone forcefully out of dream's hand as dream became panic and as the phone is taken dream cried out in panic as his eyes widen in panic * "Brother!!!!!"____"Dream!!" 'one soul just fluctuated and got weaker, it must be Dream' Nightmare pleads in his mind as he rushes toward that soul. His aura strong with the intent to protect his brother and kill anyone who tries to get in his way.___*The phone would be brought to an ear as a voice speak dull and emotionless* "These things are just nuisances..." *dream watch the being standing over him with a widen and frightened stared*____"Hurt my brother and you are DUST!!" Nightmare shouted into the phone getting closer with every second, now sure that he goes in the right direction his brother's fear even though negative impossible for him to absorb.____*The person did not even jolt at the shouted or give any emotional reaction only stand there unfeeling* and didn't speak again* *dream eyes jolted and lean back in reaction like a cute frightened but worst serious child dream panic more and his dark aura grown as he then had a scary thought over all the others* *dream lean his head other now screaming as the being holding the phone unfeeling turn it head to dream* (Dream) "Brother don't come it's a tr- M!!!!" *another hand went over the guardian's mouth*____Uncaring of his brother's words Nightmare comes crashing through the window, tentacles razor-sharp striking at the foreign monster.__Nightmare could now see his brother cuff to a bed with one hand* *Dream eyes became coated in tears as he felt mix feelings upon seeing his brother and the bond *of which he share made dream very strong reaction inside the poor fragile guardian * leaning over his brother was A dress in lab coat and all white even skin xtale au of doc alphys was standing over dream one hand covering his mouth as the other was quick to drop the phone gentle, it hit the ground breaking from the fell and again they seem unfaze by anything as the x au summon out many needle fill needles floating on magic hands at the negative king*____Unfazed Nightmare deflects the needles and creates a bone wall to forcefully separate his brother from the Alphys of this AU.__________*in reaction dream jerk back away gasping but in a more positive as the au was force to let go of dream* (Another voice would then be heard from the being standing before them* (it was the same voice had had taken possession of ink's body now the xtale au showing a calm and amused grin* "Are you sure you wanna risk your dear brother getting hurt in the cross fire?" *Dream aura weaken from the negative aura of the being standing upon them*____Annoyed at the voice Nightmare started absorbing the immense negativity of the AU quickly moving toward his brother fully intending to cut the chain of the cuff and wrap his brother in his tentacles for protection. "Shut up you sick creature." Nightmare says while doing so.____*A loud and pissed off growl as the creature strongly fight to stay negative with his aura as he weaken* dream eyes shut eyes and go limp and caring and sweet in the tentacles 's protection and their hold*