bad apple page 11

*Blue watch and felt his soul beat fast and his head twitched with bottled up adrenaline to run away if it was necessary . *head lean in upon his sleeping tied up friend * "INK!?" WHat's happened to him!!!?" nightmare dream wasn't in his room he 's missing please find him i'm scared for him!!!"- "I think Ink was possessed by something, I don't know if I've driven it back to sleep, but Ink lost consciousness and now we have to wait to know for sure, also apparently that thing took Dream, I hope Ink will know where it might have taken him." Nightmare says tense and nervous "I thought that thing was bluffing, I couldn't believe that it taken Dream, that I had the time fot it or the chance. Wasn't he protected?" the last sentence posed toward Blue.---*Blue would be waving in error's grasp as he look sadly and yet still hopeful but in horror at what he was hearing only half following but after the the last sentence and then the posed toward the little guardian eyes shifted to fear now frightened as fill with adrenaline he then pleading as he shifted in the foes 's grasp * "HE IS !! or w was! he was in good hands ink told me so !!!?"what's going on !!!?" *his tone also fill with fear and confusion and voice was shaking like a scared child as blue start to sweats and feel nervous *----"As much as I usually appreciate negative emotions, right now we need to stay calm and wait" Nightmare says half to calm himself half to the other skeletons. "Right now we are in a difficult situation and only Ink has the answers. Do you know how to wake him up?" Nightmare asked Blue.---*Blue's eyes jolted as did his body a bit calmer * "I i...yeah i could i- i mean he could listen to me he had before awoken for me...when s sick?"__"Could you please try? Error, let him go." Nightmare says and Error just follows the lead giving Blue freedom to do whatever he needs to do.____*Gasped* *as the little blue sweetie was release the hyper but now more positive and hopeful guardian would waste no time now running to ink first saying in a rush and serious tone holding his chest speaking to nightmare* (blue) "Thank you huff *inhale exhale thank *breathing * *nearly trip over the laying paint brush on the ground near by as he was panting making his way to the sleeping weak guardian * *tied up in the strings the guardian of aus' face look in stress and a calmer * *blue first put kind and hopeful hands on ink's face which limp like his body lay down in the air only kept up by the grasp of the foe* :BLUE: "INK?" dear friend ?" *blue calmly and gently and sweetly with a relaxing sounded voice try first giving ink a moment to react or show any signs of responsive *ink so far only lay in the air sleeping and breathing light but his aura did seem less negative or dark at that so far no responsive showing *_____"I understand that may take some time but we kind of are going on a borrowed time." Nightmare says with fake calm coming closer to the two light Sanses and picking up the Creator's brush on his way, putting it at a reasonable and safe distance from Ink, just in case.___*blue turn to the king nervous and serious before swiftly turning back to ink gentle caring hands never leaving ink's face* "INK!?" friend please dream need us!" *said more serious and worried begging* as he try again* nothing came of it*___"IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT MIGHT WAKE THE SQUID UP?" Error asked looking at Nightmare worried 'He is more calm usually, the situation is clearly getting to him'___*A fearful and now freaking little blue tighter held ink face shaking it* "INK!!!" INK!!!" *He cried and begged* then remember the vail seeing them down hanging off of ink on his vails pack then blue eyes widen as if a idea hit him upon rethinking error 's question* *blue slower took hands from the unresponsive guardian as he whisper in realization * "The vails.."____*Blue then gasped covering his mouth feeling nervous again* 'OH no...ink told me to never breath a word of his condition !'_______"Hmm, what do you mean?" Nightmare asked Blue "DOES THE PAINT DO SOMETHING TO HIM"_____*Blue turn nervously to glare upon the negative fuel king* (Blue) "I i- i wasn't w w wasn't s s sup - supposed,- to tell anyone b bu but but.....ink..h hh h had vails o o of p p paint which help ink f f f feel.. t to keep his feelings in balance.." *blue trip over his words looking upset as he shake and rubbed his fingers off and on together never standing still*___"We won't ask more for the time being, just try using it." Nightmare says while Error thinks 'probably goes with his lack of soul, I couldn't find one when I tried to tie it with my strings' The two dark Sanses stood idly waiting for Blue to act._________________________________________________________*Blue slower calm down and nodded feeling a bit less adrenaline but still some left over as blue quickly then turn and went about taken one feeling /color by one out of the vails pack ink were wearing ,, without wasting time blue fast but gently held ink mouth soon as he feed him his vails one by one* "Ok....c c come on pal drink up ok?" * a hopeful and sweet blue whisper calmly before holding his mouth open as ink head was limp , sadly but hopeful glare upon the guardian as blue kept pouring the vails into ink,*________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________As the vials opened Nightmare got slight flashes of feelings 'the paints are probably condensed basic emotions'. The goop covered skeleton curiously looks over Blue's shoulder to observe if the paints have an effect, just in case he decided to fully reign in his aura's negative effects, something he seldom does as it is rather uncomfortable.__________________________________________________________--*Blue finally sadly but hopeful opening up the last full vail and held it looking down upon it very serious and shaky but as ever darling and hopeful and, before blinking to a kind determined glare as he went to held up ink limp mouth now as more colors fill his checks, and once and soon as blue had poured the last vail into 's ink mouth a strong and powerful but balance aura show up*_______"Hmm, well at the very least he seams a little more alive now" Nightmare numbly notices. With Error nodding beside him.______(blue) "I ink?" can you hear me now?" *waited one more moment after trying again as blue stared deeper serious at ink* *Blue step back then as without warning ink started to to be responsive as his head lifted up and start to moan as if he was awaken as ink's eyes begin flickering awaken * *Blue eyes widen serious and joyful* Both Nightmare and Error perk up suddenly very attentive.