bad apple page 21

Cross went back to the blankets to get a drink but paused "Where is Nightmare?" he asks worried "Did Error call, is there some trouble?"*Ink begin to turn and moan as if he was started to get disturb, Blue came backing cheering when his smiled drop quickly seeing the worried cross * :blue: "What's the matter?" *Blue sweetly but worried asked. "I don't know where Nightmare went." Cross says a little quieter as he shot a quick look at the sleeping guardian, but still agitated.*Blue brow lower confused* "He should be close right?" *he ask a bit lower which wasn't easy for him, * "I... I guess, normally he tells us when he leaves anywhere far." Cross says looking nervously around trying to spot the dark skeleton. *Blue gave a hopeful smiled* "Maybe dream know wh- *blue turn to find his friend * "D dream?" *he tone and smiled drop * upon eyes searching the blankets dream too was no where to be seen* "I will go get the others to look for Nightmare, he should be able to find Dream if you can't find him alone." Cross says rushing to the rest of the team. *Blue nodded as he made a rush to calmly and hopefully find his dear friend * Cross was relaying the news to the others. As he finished Killer takes over "Horror, Dust, you two look on the ground, don't go too far into the forest. I and Cross will be looking at the trees, he may be sitting there, it's been stressful day for him, he may just be having a moment alone." he says trying to reassure Cross. All of them nod and split up to look. *Deep into the wood deep deep behind a long list of trees behind walk a strongly shattered and emotional broken/sobbing little poor positive guardian would panting intense while breathing hard as hard s he pause from running to wiped his wet face* Pretty quickly Killer came across Nightmare "Boss!! Come down!!" he shouted and Nightmare snapped to attention and looked down "Move over then." he replied calmly and jumped down once he had the space to land. "What is it?" he asks calmly, the time alone giving him the chance to calm down. *With dream *Running deeper into the woods the little positive guardian would soon pause again and try to inhale and exhale ,but as he try while shaking in utter panic he found himself getting more shattered as the painful flashbacks on top of flashbacks hit hard *as dream let it play in his head like a mocking broken record, *flash back* *Image of the boys sleeping together, smiling and hugging one and another* follow up another as dream swinging on tree as he laugh as a angry but playful nightmare came to catch as he laugh while falling, flash to another memory , this one dream started tightening his his eyes as the sound of the memory after memory got slowly too loud and intense and too sorrowful like a painful reminder of what is lost forever* (Memory nightmare's voices of the boys* :dream: "Wanna play, Nightmare: "Of course i always have time for my special brother.." *flash to another memory beating on dream head as he soon held his head as he shake in dread* (Memory nightmare* "I love you dream- *another* "Big brother don't we always have the best time !? *Another* :nightmare: "I will always be here for you dream....*Dream begin to shake his head dreadfully holding his head intense* *another* :Dream: "sound of the brothers laughing happy * *another* :past nightmare : "It's be great to just have time alone just me and you again like it used to be.. *another* "Don't be scared this cape will be keep safe nothing will be able to harm you with it, in cast i'm ever not here.." *another as dream now begin hyperventilating * *past nightmare 's voice* this last one echo mockingly "i'm always going to be here for you ...i.. promise..promise...promise .." *the last word echo the worst as dream tighten his shut face as he cover his ears tight before he broke out hitting the ground and screaming /sobbing /hyperventilating as he slam his hands to the ground out of devastation* "Cross was worried where you went and also Dream disappeared." Killer says nervously "Tell the others to start looking for him, I will try to look for his aura, tell Blue to stay here with Ink. If you can't find Blue, make Cross stay here. If you find Dream call me." he says and quickly runs into the forest spreading out his magic to find his brother's aura. Killer went to the others and told them what they are to do. *Holding his head now down upon the ground it just then started quickly coming down with a large storm as dream sobbing /yelling//hyperventilating beat through and loud rain and clash of lightning and thunder, As dream kept spin his head uncontrollably as he finally got out weak words* "AHHHH it's hurt!!!" *just like that then he went quiet ad drop to his side and collapses laying in the cold rain with a intense face* Nightmare looks at the sky and whips his phone out writing to Killer to get their things, get Ink and Blue and head back to the house. He takes a second take and feels some faint and familiar presence deeper in the forest. He starts heading there quickly after getting a message back from Killer that they are going back. *The guardian of positivity lay where he had pass out intense and cold on the ground, * *When unaware to anyone more red mist summon up and circle around the sleeping guardian,sinisterly,* When then all at once it went into the guardian, without dream even in his dreadful rest feeling a thing* such then deep in the realm of dream's mind a distorted yet happy, most peaceful yet oddly familiar voice spoke to dream* :????: "Hehehehe... *it giggled playful, * Dream?" dream..oh dream?" Nightmare jumps through some bushes and pauses taking a look at his brother lying on the ground. Horrified he gathers his body in his arms and starts heading back to the house. *blue was already back inside back and forth worried before turning to cross* "We should go back to to help!" *His voice was sweet and worried* "No, if we go out we risk getting lost ourselves and Nightmare said to wait." Cross says strongly but he also looks at the door nervously. *Blue face shifted sadly* "I hope their alright..." Just then door whips open and Nightmare runs in "Get me some towels and put more blankets in Dream's room. Now!" he shouts as Killer and Dust jump to their feet. Nightmare gets to the couch and lies Dream down, he starts to strip him from his drenched clothes "Cross, bring me some spare clothes for Dream, please." he says trying to gentle his voice. *As nightmare storm in holding a pass out wet pale looking dream blue jump off his feet and turn to ran close by gave them enough room to work* :Blue: "Dream thanks God you found him!" *he burst out sweetly and related as nightmare shouted his orders and took dream to do so. as nightmare reaches the couch and lies Dream down Little poor dream whole lay limp as his body and face shake and while shivering strongly as his face went pale* Dust comes back with towels handing them to Nightmare who takes them and after a thankful nod gets to drying the unconscious skeleton. Killer and Cross come back together "I put the blankets on his bed." Killer says and Cross puts some of his and Nightmare's clothes on the couch. Not looking up Nightmare says "Thank you two, I think it would be a good idea for you to go to your rooms." the Dark Sanses nod and head upstairs. *Blue stay close by not wanted to leave too far from dream looking worried* Nightmare finished drying Dream and quickly put him in dry clothes. He stepped back a little, took his clothes off grabbed a fresh towel and started drying himself quickly. His moves were frantic and rushed and nerves made him silent.