page 2

After jumps through few AUs to loose anyone stupid enough to follow them the dark Sanses were back at their hideout, ready to get some rest after the day of 'hard work'. Nightmare checked if anyone in his team sustained any injuries and dee*it been hours since the angel au frisk took dream calmly out of a tearing emotional ink and shake as they spend hours working on him. ink over n over call to dream he was here for him as the angels hop him up to a iv fill with positive magic glowing sentiments* *ink rubbed his hands panic around the room, and felt he was losing it*ming them alright went to his room. Back in his room Nightmare thought about the fight he just had with Ink and his brother, although Dream could be hardly counted into this fight as he was practically unconscious through most of it. After seeing Ink so distraught Nightmare thought that it may be possible to use the Guardian's guilt over leaving Dream against him in the future. After much consideration Nightmare left the topic and focused on planing future attacks. "Huff..huff huff.."-* *Poor sweet dream breathing grew-more intense and sick well as sweating more grew warmed*

*The Angeles of heaven tale moved fast as they check and all they could to help dream*

*Some places on poor thing neck were cold but when blue was on-his face and head he was and grew as well warm * "*breathing sick. "huff...huff"

* they put cooling rag on his neck*

*Hard sick-painful breathing as he sweat more*

*they do their best to help*

(dream)

"huff..huff huff

"dream??""

Ink replies

......

*ink feel his forehead as the angles keep working*

*Eyes looked blue and sick-now* breathing went low*

"Dream!"

Ink reply now becoming hysterical n cry for dream to wake up in desperation * "Dream pal?!" ahh dream wake up !!! wake up!!!" please !" *ink pleaded and begged as ,

The angles gently grab and pull ink out the room as dream HP can be heard crushing as ink struggled* "NO DREAM PLEASE DON'T DIE PLEASE DO- no let ME GO! LET ME STAY WITH MY FRIEND !!" *he screamed * "DREAM WAKE UP DREAM !" *was the last thing was head as the angels finally pull ink out the door as one shut it so the other had room to work*

Nightmare (Un-Corrupted /Event)

Ink was shocked

Aug 7

Dream sans!

...*face-turned more blue*

Nightmare (Un-Corrupted /Event)

...

*Ink waiting for him outside the room*

Aug 7

Dream sans!

huff...hu...huff..."

Nightmare (Un-Corrupted /Event)

*ink waited for hours for dream* *it was then *Dream dream of a event,pass event * ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fed 1. year ??? *the even tiny guardian of the tree, was swinging giggling off a branch on their tree, his face would upside down go next to his brother as he giggled more * "Be careful brother, don't fall okay." Nightmare gently told his brother.

----------*the little apples guardian smiled pure and sweetly to his brother as he giggled more* *would swing up more careless and free* "Brother are you ignoring me?" Nightmare asked Dream with a little huff in his voice. "Should I come up there for you?" He asked looking at his giggling brother. *A another giggled after the young boy climb high more in their tree of feelings , * *the day also had a nice sun, down, on the nice peaceful day* "Seriously Dream" Nightmare mumbled with a small smile, putting his book down and starting to climb up the tree trying to reach his careless brother before he hurts himself. *dream didn't seem to find what he was doing dangerous if anything he cheer up in joy and in prosperity cloud as if his plan work* "YAY" come on brother come play up here with me...forget these boring old books.." *dream cheer as he swing higher from branch to branch * "Dream! Be careful, don't go so high." Nightmare shouted to his brother, who just simply climbed higher and higher ignoring Nightmare's plea."Brother come on it fun...!" *He giggled as he begin swinging higher "I'm coming j-just b-be careful. Please." Nightmare picked up his pace and started climbing faster to reach his brother. negativity*laughed more peaceful and happy as he begin to swing a bit lower* "OKay..i'll go abit slowly for you heheh- heh..huh.. *it was then dream pause where he hang on the tree as he smiled dropped quickly, it was then felt everywhere strange auras he never felt before but odd felt like he had. feelings of fear, sad flimsy and hopeless. as dream would go right side up now standing on his tree branch , as he look up to the sky true horror hit the young one eyes as he gasped seeing the whole sky fill with dark and negativity blood red* ---i the real world, *the angels ar struggling getting the guardian heal as his HP drop more (frisk)