Breakfast. I sure have influenced the Bradley family with my appetite in Filipino breakfast. They told me that every breakfast, they only have bacon and eggs and orange juice, sometimes pancakes. But as soon as I stepped in to their family, their appetite had gone heavy and they also started craving for rice every morning, specially my man Daniel.

The last song in the album called It's All About You came in. I swayed more to the song while Jared was giggling in my arms. We started to sing along when a hand embraced us from behind.

"It's all about you, baby" Daniel whispered the lyrics of the song in my ear and it gave me shivers down my spine, it felt good.

We exchanged our good mornings and he gave us his kisses that I couldn't get enough with.

Right after the song had finished, Sonia called us from the kitchen to go sit ourselves at the dining for the breakfast. Today, we had Tocino which we bought at the Filipino shop. It was Jared's favourite too.

After the breakfast, we seated in the living room to join Jared watching Power Rangers Megaforce. It was funny how Daniel and I were getting hooked up at the scene more than Jared, to which Sonia would just shake her head on us.

After a while, my mobile phone rang and flashed an unknown number on the screen. I pressed the answer button.

"Hello, it's Angelo speaking." I said.

I heard rustling voices over the line and voices women arguing. I heard the phone being passed or probably being snatched away until a familiar voice with strong accent spoke up, "Hello Angelo?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I was in shock. Daniel looked at me worried.

"Hello hijo! Si aunty Carol mo ito. (This is your aunt Carol)" Aunt Carol's voice boomed on the earpiece of my phone. A massive smile crept on my face as I excitedly stoop up from my seat.

Daniel looked at me confused so I told him who was I speaking with. He pulled a thumb up and I marched to the corner so Jared won't get disturbed with his TV show.

"Auntie!!! I whispered-yelled due to my excitement and my tears are starting to outlined my eyes. "I miss you so much. Kumusta na po kayo? (How have you been?) Sila Aunty Lisa at Aunty Anna kumusta po? (How's Aunt Lisa and Aunt Anna)?" I fired out my questions to my Aunt Carol and I couldn't wait to hear all of their voice.

"Mabuti ako hijo. Miss ka na din namin dito. (I'm very well, my boy. We miss you too)" She said. "Nasa loudspeaker ka, naririnig ka nila. (You're on loudspeaker. They can hear you.)"

I greeted my other aunties and we started talking non-stop, sharing stories and things that I've missed. I was laughing hard every now and then and Daniel would throw me a funny face and would sometimes hug me and kissed my nose and forehead.

I told my aunties about all of my experience in Australia for the past years and the recent events that happened to me. I started from how I defied my father and how I am the new head of Grande family now I told them about my eyes and the contract with Sebastian. It seems that they already know about it or more likely they were expecting for it to happen.

They said they were sorry about what happened with my father but I just shrugged it off. The mood changed when I told them about Daniel. They were screaming and shrieking with thrill when I told them our story, starting from the time when we met each other. I could also hear someone jumping on the background and shrieking as loud as an ambulance siren, there's no doubt it was Aunt Lisa.

I was giggling from imagining how my aunties probably looked like all fan-girling. Daniel was back at the couch with Jared and he momentarily throw me faces and funny looks. After a while, they bugged me to bring Daniel to the Philippines so they can meet them and probably threaten my boyfriend if he would never treat me well.