7 // Explosion Berries, Part 2

yaLL IM DYIN

I LOVE YOU SO MUUCCCHH

tryna update at beeg  s p e e d but i can't D:

thank you for being who you are 

you make my day ;)

sorry for the long notes!

warning: so much randomness i was kind of on auto pilot while writing this which is never good but i had to get it done and i was feeling epic

-

"The frogs are never done. They won't stop looking for us." Wolf said. You were all sitting on a large branch that happened to be part of the large earth turtle mute. 

You swung your legs, allowing yourself to collect your thoughts. The breeze was calm, and slightly tousled your hair. 

In the short period of time that you'd been around Benson and Dave, you'd formed just the teensiest, tiniest bond with them. Something told you that they were decent people. But your sister clearly wasn't wired to think that way.

You placed a hand under your chin, sticking out your lower lip. We can't all have nice things. Then again, Wolf could have cut Jamack's tongue, which gave Benson and Dave a chance to escape, but.. 

She was your sister. You loved her a lot.

You just.. had to roll with it on this one.

"Why do they want people so bad?" Asked Kipo, snapping you out of your thoughts. You glanced over at Wolf, waiting for an answer.

Wolf thought. "I don't really know. But that's why there's hardly any of us left up here." Although it was a simple fact, it was chilling to actually hear. Knowing that the surface was an incredibly dangerous place for humans, and any second, your life was at risk..

It was terrifying.

"That's why we should stick together. That's why we should be helping Benson and Dave!" You flickered your eyes in Kipo's direction. You wouldn't say it, but you agreed with her. In fact, it was hard to accept it yourself. "I mean, if we could get to them." Oh yeah, you were stuck on a large turtle.

You inhaled.

Sister, or two random people we met? Sister, or two random people we met?

The stomping of the turtle was like a drum banging in your ear. Every step it took caused water to fly in the air due to its massive size. Flecks of water dropped onto you.

"How could you do that?!" Kipo yelled. "How could you just leave them behind?!"

In an instant, you went into sister-protection mode (although most of the time she was the one protecting you).

"Kipo," you instinctively said. As soon as you said that, you realized that you needed something else to follow up with. "Uhh... you're a burrow girl. Burrow girl.. and you haven't been here long enough."

Yeah, you could just feel Wolf rolling her eyes.

"What (Y/N) here means is that you could lead them to a whole CITY full of humans. Just be thankful we got away!"

Kipo snapped her head to the side, distantly looking off with an irked expression. "Thank you," she obligatorily said.

You couldn't find anything to say, so you just watched the water splash by. A part of you wanted to act so much. A bit of you wanted to get mad. At Wolf. Which surprised you. You didn't want that, though. The other part could only shut up and watch the scene play by. Which was the part that was taking over. You felt guilty for it.