33 // Fun Gus

I assume there will be 4 parts, I probably won't go Fun Gus Part 2, Part 2 if ya know what I mean, because there are 2 parts in the Fun Gus episodes-

HOLY BAJEEZ IM SORRY

NOT ME REALIZING I WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO SO THE MEMES ARE HELLA DEAD

-

Muscular Dave grunted, 4 humans and a mute in his arms. Well, Mandu was biting your leg, dangling for dear life, so it was more so 4 humans.

"DO NOT MOLT! DO NOT MOLT!! DO NOT MOLT!!!!!!!!" Wolf screamed, while you bit your lip in anticipation.

Dave was barely hovering off of the ground, and he looked immensely exhausted from the weights he was carrying.

"Well now, that's all I can think about!" He yelled.

"He's gonna molt." You nonchalantly added.

"STOP SAYING MOLT!!" Deciding he could no longer carry on further, Dave's body fell to the ground, with all of you in tow. You faceplanted on the ground, but your face was pretty used to being in close contact with the floor by now. You scraped your knee, though, so that was a bit annoying. "PHEW! MADE IT.. TWO.. WHOLE.. BLOCKS THAT TIME."

"And you're still Super Dave! Dude, you're really getting the hang of this." Benson gave Dave finger guns with a grin.

"Benson, you're going to jinx it." You said, laughing slightly. He smiled sheepishly, and scratched his neck.

"Yeah, but I'd still say it'd be faster by Mega Jaguar." Dave said, crossing all of his arms. You refrained from making it so he could never molt again. (Violence is always the answer) THAT WAS UNECCESSARY, DAVE.

"We've been over this," Wolf said. "She can't transform until she finds her anchor."

Kipo giggled confidently, and smacked the map in Wolf's face. "That won't be a problem, because we're almost at my parents' burrow! I might even learn more about my mom!" Your glance at her softened when she mentioned her mother. You knew about her situation; her mother had (supposedly) died of burrow pox when she was just a baby. It seemed like a heavy subject, so you barely knew anything about it but the gist.

"Your dad didn't tell you about her?" Of course, the others didn't know. They'd be curious, naturally.

"Uhh, well, it was a difficult topic. She, um, died of burrow pox when I was young.." A small flame of second-hand embarrassment lit up in your chest, and you winced at Wolf.

"Oh.. I'm sure your mom was amazing." Wolf smiled up at Kipo, and the flame was extinguished. Right, you were all a family now, too.