" If you're so damn stubborn, then just remember one thing, once you both get divorced, don't ever try to contact me. ", I didn't really mean it, I mainly used it to convince dad not to leave Mom, maybe he could change his decision just for me.

He stared at me blankly.

" What? I mean it Dad! ", I broke the silence.

Without saying a word, Dad walked out of the room, into the lawn.

Mom hugged me tight and cried into my chest. Tears streamed down my face as well.

I did all I could. I tried my best to convince Dad. But I failed.

Minutes later, as I was trying to calm down Mom, I heard the door opening, and Dad walked inside.

" I can't loose you Zara. ", Dad said to me, with a crack in his voice.

He's been crying.

For a moment I felt guilty for saying that to him, but I pushed the guilt to the back of my head and said to Dad," If you're going to do this to Mom, then you might as well do it to me. Just forget you had a daughter."

"Please don't say that Zara. ", Mom pleaded.

I sighed and looked to the ground.

Dad took a few steps back, and left the room. And this time, he didn't come back.

" He's gone Zara. ", Mom whispered into my chest.

I just didn't know what to say. I hugger her tight, and let her cry as much as she wanted to.

For some reason, I felt defeated. I couldn't stop my parents from getting separated.

Zayn's POV.

We were in the rehearsal room, practicing all the songs that we had to perform in the evening.

"Guys lets just take a break. Who's up for coffee? ", Harry asked us, after we finished singing More Than This.

" Me! ", all of us said in unison.

" Let's go then! ", Harry grinned.

As we reached the cafeteria, the day when Zara was here and all of us sat together, all of it flashed in front of my eyes.

I smiled to myself and shook my head.

" Zayn? ", Harry asked me from my side.

" Yeah mate? "

" You miss her don't you? I could see that in your eyes when you were singing back there. ", Harry smiled.

Harry is the most polite person I ever met in life. He is a true gentleman. He is always so sweet to everyone around him.

" Yeah, I miss her a lot. I wanted to sing those songs in front of her. And now I just don't feel like doing it. ", I sighed.

" Hey it's okay mate, she'll be back soon! ", Harry gave me a side hug.

" Yeah. ", I replied.

We were waiting for our coffee when I felt my phone vibrate.

I pulled it out from my pocket and checked it.

* Are you there Zayn? *

It was Zara. A smile went up my face and I texted her back.
*Yeah m here, is everything okay? *
*Nothing's okay Zayn. *

I frowned and texted her quickly.

*What happened dear? Wait i'll call you. *

I stood up from my chair and went outside to the field.

I dialled her number and placed my phone to my ear, waiting for her to pick up.

I hope she's fine.

"Hey, ", Zara's voice came from the other side, but it sounded heavier and cracky.

" Hey, have you been crying? You don't sound good. ", I was really worried.

" Zayn Dad came here an hour ago, and I tried my best to convince him to change his decision, but I failed. ", she cried.

I felt like crying with her, but I need to stop her from crying

" Zara, please don't cry dear.  You did all that you could right? And even after that if your father doesn't change his decision, it's his fault you know, just please stop crying. ", I pleaded. I know I'm trash at consoling people.

" I don't know Zayn, Mom has been crying since then, and I can't see her like this. She loves him so much. And my Dad doesn't seem to notice her love. "

" I know dear, but maybe whatever Dad is doing right now, might seem incorrect right now, but sooner or later, it might turn out to be a good decision you know. "

" I don't know.. ", Zara said as she stopped crying.

" Please just don't cry like that. You need to stay strong, for your Mom okay? "

"Yeah, I'm trying.", Zara said as she took a deep breath.

" That's good. Just remember I'm always here for you okay? "

I will always be by her side. I will always be there for her.

" Thank you Zayn, thank you for being there for me. ", I sensed her smiling.

" I told you na, no thank you! "

" Haha yeah, sorry! ", she sounded better now.

" So all ready for the evening?", Zara asked.

"Yeah! Hope it turns out to be good. "

I miss you girl.

" I miss you Zayn. "

What? Did she just read my thoughts?

I was surprised and happy at the same time when she said that.

" I miss you too dear. ", that was all I could say, besides the fact that I was smiling wide right now.

" Okay, I'll hang up now, carry on with your practices, all the best! "

" Thank you Zara! And don't worry everything will be fine okay? I'll call you after the performance. "

" Yeah! Bye Zayn! "

" Bye Zara! ",  and she hung up.

She misses me! Just like I do!

I started jumping around the field, ignoring all those people staring at me, wondering if I had gone mad.

Yeah I'm mad, I'm madly in love with her.

(hey guys! A quick update for you all! Hehe :p well lots of tears down here. But things are gonna get better soon :) guys thank you so much for 600+ reads!! They mean a lot to me! Thanku so so much! I love u all! :) do vote and comment below :) i'll update soon xo :))