Episode 17: The Plan!

Akeno's POV

Ever since that fight with Rise I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of Y/n for one second. The strength that she displayed against him to say the least was amazing, my eyes never left her during that whole fight. Now even the higher rank devils know what she's capable of and I doubt any of them would mess with her. Well except for Sairaorg, but he's an entirely different story. I've fallen deeper and deeper in love with her and I want her so bad. Maybe I should get Rias in on the action that I'm about to stir, the way she looks at Y/n's curves everyday as I do. I can tell she is holding back. Yes, we're going to give Y/n the time of her life. Well the second time of her life to be exact, I can still remember that day when she went totally crazy on Rias, Koneko and I.

Strolling up to Rias, I show her a face full of pure confidence. She looked at me with her bright blue-green eyes "Akeno? What are you up to?"

"What I can't just come over to talk to a dear friend?" I play a look of sadness and she rolls her eyes, as if seeing right through me.

"You can...it's just that I've seen that look on your face before. You've got something up your sleeve, don't you?"

"Maaaybe. Why don't you come with me and I'll tell you what I've got planed" she gets up from the living room couch, then heads for the closest room in the house.

I shut the door behind us "so what's this big plan of yours?" she ask turning to me with a smirk on her face.

"Honestly it's not so much as a plan, but more of what I want"

"And that is..."

"Y/n"

"An explanation would be nice"

"I've seen the way you've been looking at Y/n for the past few days. Like a lion hungry for a little rabbit, except she's going to be eaten in a different way"

"That's definitely an interesting way of putting it, yes" she lets go of a dreamy sigh. "Y/n is driving me insane; she's just sitting on that couch in there looking all strong and sexy. She's the one who's supposed to do the pining, not me" oh poor prideful Rias, you really are a like a lion.

"That's why I suggest that we get Koneko and Asia away from the house for the evening. So that the two of us can have our way with our little kitty cat" Rias' eyes pulse with excitement.

"Alright...deal" with a large smile now plastered on her face, she walks out with the ere of a high devil. "Koneko, Asia, I believe that it's your turn to do the shopping for the house. The list is right here" she somehow magically conjures up a large list of foods and spices.

"So, she's going to make them run around town all day. That is so evil"

Both of them stood from their laying positions on the floor and headed for the door with defeated looks on their faces. As they left, I grabbed Y/n by her wrist and pulled her to the room she shares with Rias. "W-What...Akeno! What's going on!?" I spun her around, cupping her breast from behind her back. "Uhhh! A-Ake-Akeno!" she began to breath so hard, so much so that I could see her hot breath evaporate in the air. Her breast are so soft and sensitive, just touching them is making me wet. Rias walked in, her eyes full of lust, full of passion for the girl in my hands. In one quick motion I pulled up her shirt along with her bra.

"Mmm! Did your breast get bigger?" I ask as her perfect round breast are displayed for the both of us to see.

"I-I don't think so" Y/n's cheeks beet red, I push her to the wall as Rias walks up.

"They look bigger to me" Rias replies. She grabs one of her breasts and starts massaging, putting Y/n's erect nipple in her mouth. Without hesitation I do the same, the taste of her sets me in pure bliss. I suck harder, guiding my tongue all over pink nipple.

"Aaahh!" she moans. Casually I lower my hand towards her pussy, slipping my hand inside her underwear. With no warning at all I plunge two fingers inside her "OOHHH!" Her eyes roll to the back of her head as I vigorously finger her. Her juices flowing out onto my arm, I kiss her passionately and we both fight for dominance.

Suddenly Y/n pulls away, she wrestles me down to the floor. Pinning my legs behind me, they both could see how extremely wet I was. She pulled my soaked underwear aside before whispering load enough for me to hear "I love you Akeno, I'm going to make sure I prove it" she spread open my pussy, sticking her tongue deep inside.

"OH! SHHH..." I can't even speak. Rias came, revealing her wetness above me. I pulled her down on to my face and began eating her out as well "I had no idea that Rias tastes so good!"

"Akeno!" Rias moaned.

I was cumming I could feel it "Y/n I'm..." I exploded into her mouth, her chin drizzled with my juices. She pulled Rias off me and did the same to her. We had sex for a couple more hours and lets just say, this is the second best day I've ever had.