Episode 16: Ready to fight!

A/n: I apologise for this chapter coming so late. I took time to write an original story for myself, and obviously it took quite awhile. Next time I'll be sure to warn you guys, when I'm stepping off for a while. Hope you guys are staying safe, and comfortable in your homes. I wish all you good health in the midst of this pandemic. Without further ado enjoy!

Y/n's POV

  “I'm grateful that you were able to make it, Y/n. The Phenex family will arrive in a moment. In the meantime you can mingle with the guest.”

All these devil's look to prim, and proper for me. Like a bunch of snobs, though hopefully I'm just making assumptions. In the corner of my eye I notice Rias is chatting with a really tall guy, with rather messy black hair. His face looked kind, but gave off a hint of seriousness.

I walked over quietly; wrapped my arms around her curvy waist, and kissed her cheek.  She blushed in surprise, then returned a kiss to my lips.

“Y/n! This is Sairaorg Bael, my cousin.” Sairaorg looked at me up, and down, as if he was giving me a quick review in his head.

“So... You're the one who's going to be fighting huh, you look like an average joe.”

“And you seem like you take a lot of steroids.” I quipped back.

“Hahaha! I do, don't I!” well isn't he a jolly one. It took him a while to stop laughing, and for the other guest to continue with what they were previously doing. He reached out his right hand, while giving the both of us a big smile.

“I can already tell that will be great friends. Maybe after all this is said, and done, we could have a little spar!”

“Maybe I'll consider it. After a few naps I suppose.” He gaped at me confusingly.

“Y/n is just lazy, she likes to sleep in her cat form a lot.”

“Hey! Take that back, I'm not lazy! I'm a sleep enthusiast, a nap connoisuer! A practitioner of the international rest method!”

“What are you guys talking about?” I turned around to see Akeno dressed in a unbelievably sexy Yukata, that revealed a ton of her cleavage.

“Akeno!” I wrapped myself around her, baring my face in her chest

“Oh my! Somebody is being a naughty girl today!”

“You say that, but you clearly wore this today so you could entice me.” I thought to myself as I looked her in the face. The feeling of lust as she hungrily licked her lips, and eye fucked me.