Episode 5: Wait... I'm your servent now!?

Rias' POV

Issei: "Ri-Rias, what are you doing here?, And why am I shirtless?"

"Well for your first question, I'm here so that I can heal your body... See you died last night. You were pierced through the stomach, hence the reason why your shirtless right now."

Issei: "I died? The how am I alive right now?"

"so in order to revive you I had to make you my servent, that means your a devil now."

Issei: "Wait devil's don't exist!"

I rolled my eyes at his statement, "your really going to say that after what you saw last night."

Issei: "Well when you put it like that..."

"I'll have someone come get you tomorrow after school. We have a club room where we gather."

Issei: "O-oh ok."

★★★

After school

Kiba's POV

"Hey, your Issei Hyoudo?"

Issei: "Uh? Yeah..."

"Great! Rias Gremory sent me to come get you."

Girl Student: "No! Kiba, don't talk to him. You'll catch pervert!"

Issei: "Geez! Pipe down, I promise not to drain his kool-aid!" (★★ A/n: I don't actually remember what he said. FORGIVE ME!★★)

"Follow me. The club house is just over here."

15 minutes later....

We walk into the clubhouse where I see Koneko sitting down eating her candy. While Y/n was laying in her lap lazily. She really loves being in her cat form, she's even more blissful when Koneko is petting her tails.

Issei: "Woah! I know her!"

"Oh really? My friend Issei here thinks he might know you Koneko."

Koneko: "Sup."

Akeno: "My, my, what do we have here?"

Issei took one look at Akeno, and shook at the sight of her. Understandable, considering the fact that she's one of the most popular girls in Kuoh Academy. Rias being number one of course.

Akeno: "Aw! You don't have to be afraid I don't bite... much." She looked at him with a seductive smile on her face.

Rias: "Glad you could make it. So you've met all my servents."

Issei: " You mean all of you are..."

Rias: "Yes, all five us are devil's. Even you, so that makes six."

Issei looked at Rias puzzled. He probably was thinking that she couldn't count. Well Y/n is in her cat form, so he most likely skipped her.

Issei: "What do you mean five, there's only four of you guys!?"

Rias: "Y/n, change back please."

Y/n hopped down from Koneko's arms, and then to the floor. Her body began to radiate a (F/c) color as her body shifted into her human form. Revealing her ten (F/c) tails, and ears.

Issei: "Y/n, from math class! Your a devil!, and a cat!?"

Y/n: "H-Hi... Issei, welcome to the family!"

Issei: "I have so many questions right now. All this information is really making my head hurt. Making it hard to process this."

Rias: "I bet, and you'll get your answers. Just sit down and take a breather."

Issei: "Oh-k, I think I'm ready."

" Adding one of the most perverted boys in the school. This should be interesting."