Episode 14: Gremory

Rias-

  It was Saturday, and today was the day that I got to cook for Y/n. A week ago Akeno, and I decided that we should be the ones to cook for the house. Since none of the others know how to. I loved the face that Y/n made whenever she tasted my food, the face of pure bliss.

  I leaned over the pot to smell the stew that was nearly finished. When a Gremory crest appeared in the corner of the living room.
  "Brother!, Father!, Grayfia! What are you guys doing here?" This is certainly unexpected.

  "What I can't come see my daughter?" He said while looking around the room, and appreciating the feel of the place. He then looked at all the girls that were currently in the room.

  My brother spoke up, "Nice to see you again Ms. Akeno." Akeno bowed, "likewise sir."
  "And you must be the new addition to the family, it's Asia right?" He gave her a genuine smile when she bowed so readily.

  "Y-Yes, sir! Asia Argento!"

  "This here is my wife, Grayfia!" Grayfia bowed with the ere of a proper, and dignified lady. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

  "Where's Koneko?" Father said.

  "She's outside with Y/n sleeping most likely, they have a tendency to take naps outside when the weather's nice."

We all walked outside to see Koneko cuddled up with Y/n in her cat form. Her ten tails were wrapped around Koneko's body like a cover. It was the cutest site that I've ever seen.

  Asia squealed, "oh my! That's so cute!"

  "They look so precious!" Akeno added.

  All the squealing woke up Koneko. She lifted her upper body off the patio floor, and rubbed her eyes. She looked at father, brother, then Grayfia, then quickly woke up Y/n.

  Y/n changed back, and planted a kiss on Koneko's cheek. She stood up and did the same thing to me and the others. After leaving us with blushing faces, she bowed just as dignified as Grayfia.

  Grayfia smiled, obviously impressed. "It is an honor to meet the father who raised such a lovely girl."

  Why'd she have to say something so embarrassing!

  "An honor to you my lady Grayfia, and my Lord Lucifer."

  "You don't have to be so formal with us, just call me father!" He said with a wide smile on his face.

  "And you can call me brother!" He placed his  hand on one of her shoulders.

  Kill me now!

  I looked at Y/n's dark red eyes, and saw a strain in them. I felt her mood shift just for a second, then she smiled and nodded in agreement.

  "Father, it's great that your here. Dinner is almost ready, we can talk while we eat."

  "Oh? You made dinner, your already turning out to be a great wife! Your mother would be so proud!"

  "Indeed!" They both began to laugh loudly.

Ugh! Kill. Me. Now!

★★★

  The food was finally finished as we all sat down at the large table In the dinning room.
"I did a pretty good job with this place didn't I. It certainly has a homey feel to it. What do think of your new home Y/n?"

  "I love it, it feels just like my own little Kyoto", she said happily, but I could sense a little sadness behind her smile.

  "I'm glad to hear it!"

  "Not to sound rude or anything, but is there an exact reason to why you guys are here?"

  "Well yes actually, for two reasons. We wanted to meet the future member of our family, and two it's about Riser Phenex."

  "Riser! What about him?"

  "He's challenged Y/n here to a duel."

  "Me...why?" Y/n said sorta puzzled by the news.

  "probably because you took Rias away from him, and that bruised his ego." Brother said with a clear disdain he had for Riser.

  "The young man does have a giant ego", father shook his head in disappointment. "So what do say Y/n, do you want to fight him?"

She took a moment to think. "I'll do it... only because I feel like he's going to be a problem later on."

  "Great!" They stood up from the table, preparing themselves to leave. "I'll contact Rias and let her know when the fight is going to take place."

  Father came over and gave me a bone crushing hug. "love you, my girl. Dinner was great!"

  "Thank you father",  Brother hugs me just as tightly as father did. "I'll see you soon, be safe."

  "You too brother..." Grayfia comes to me and grabs my hands, and whispers to me.

  "You got yourself a keeper there, hold on to her." She said referring to Y/n, who was talking to father.

  "Oh trust me I will."

★★★

  When they were gone Y/n let out depressed sigh then walked off to our room.

  "Is she ok?" Asia asked. "I'm not sure, but I'll check."

  As soon as I enter our room I see her cheeks covered in tears. "Y/n! What's wrong!?"

  "I'm fine don't worry about it." [Sniffle]

  "Your clearly not Y/n, your crying! What's wrong?"

  "It's just, seeing your father reminded me of my father. It reminded me of how odd, and weird my father was. How every day he'd try a new joke out on us, just to get us to laugh at him. I'd role my eyes at it, and try my hardest not to laugh, my father would pretend to be sad, and my mother would smother him in kisses. My father was the first one I came out to."

  "Oh?"

  "After, he would always point out beautiful women in random magazines to me. He would ask if they were my type, that always earned him a smack in the head from my mother."

   "They sound like amazing parents."

  "They were...I miss them so much!" She no longer could hold her tears back, and they flowed relentlessly. I grabbed her, and held her as tight as I could. Tears streamed down my face, the girls entered the room with tears down their faces as well.

  "We're here for you Y/n, never forget that!"