Episode 15: Underworld

Y/n-

  The days after Rias' father, and brother left were a little hard on me. Just seeing their antics reminded me so much of my parents that I just broke down. Most of those days I spent in the guest room, locking myself in, and keeping the girls out. The only time I opened the door was to grab the dinners Akeno, and Rias had made me.

Now I'm in front of everyone, kneeling down before then saying, "I'm so sorry for shutting you all out. I just... I just felt like I needed to be alone, to think things through. If you hate me for blocking you all out I understand."

I looked at the ground, not wanting to meet any of their eyes. A pair of soft hands lifted my head up, trying to get me to look at them. I wanted to look away... I didn't want them to see my puffy red eyes that I got from crying for so long.

"Look at me Y/n!" She said in a concerned yet demanding tone. "We could never hate you
Y/n, we understand that it hasn't been that long since you lost your parents. No one can heal wounds overnight, it will take time, and we want to be there for you every step of the way."

A tear casted itself down my cheek, Rias used her thumb to wipe it away. She leaned forward and pressed her lips on the spot where the tear fell. She pulled back and said
"We will always love you."

All the girls looked a bit jealous, though still nodded their heads in agreement. ' I am glad I met them'

A week later

  "Ugh! Why exactly do I have to fight this guy again?" I look at Rias annoyed.  " Look, I don't know. Riser's probably mad that you took me away from him." She says as much annoyed by this event than I am. " So he's butthurt, because I bruised his ego", Akeno chuckles beside me. "That's certainly one way to put it!"

I take a moment to think then I ask, "so how do you want me to do this. Quick, or bruise his ego some more so that he'll throw a tantrum in front of everyone?"

"I'm afraid that if you do the latter, the other devil families might think that house Phenex didn't raise their children right."

"Sooo... Is that a no?" Rias shakes her head and smiles. "I would pay to see that actually, but I don't think I want to start a family fued."

"Awe! But I wanted to make him look like a childish asshat!"

"Y/n."

"huh... Quick and painless it is then."

I look out the train window to see a vast landscape docked with dozens of homes. It looks oddly peaceful too, certainly not what I expected to see honestly.

"Alright guys huddle up, we're going to take a portal to my home." Wait what? "Why didn't we do that in the first place?" I ask her confused.

"I wanted to show You, Issei, and Asia the view of the Gremory family territory. It's beautiful right?"

"Well of course, but..." She cuts me off by teleporting us in front of a huge home.

"What the fuck!" I said shocked by its size.

"Language Y/n!"

"Sorry, what the flip!"