Episode 13: Raynare!

Asia-

Today everyone decided to go shopping so that Y/n could get comfortable in her new home. Well, technically it's our new home, but it's Y/n's first real home since Kyoto. I had my arm locked with Y/n's, while Akeno was on her other side. Rias pretended not to notice, though I could feel her jealousy just flooding my senses. Issei on the other hand was drooling over every pretty girl that passed by, ignoring Kiba's topic on fighting and swords.

  We stopped in front of a large fountain, taking in the view, and basking in how serene it felt. "Wait! why are there no people around? It's still pretty early." Y/n stated cautiously, putting us all on high alert.
  "Well, well, isn't it the bitch who stole what was mine" the came out of nowhere yet sound so familiar.

  "Excuse me?" Y/n said staring daggers in the direction of the large fountain.
  "You heared me! You stole my Sacred Gear from me, and I want it back!" She said in a demanding tone.

  "I don't even know who you are?
  " That's lady Raynare, she...she wants my twilight healing." I say looking down at the ground understanding what would happen if she took my Sacred Gear away.
  "Well that's not going to happen, she'd have to kill me for that to happen. And killing me won't be an easy thing to do."

  Lady Raynare  just have a smug smile, and laughed. "You really think it'll be hard to kill you, you obviously think to highly of yourself!"
  "I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true."

  Y/n brought out a staff I've never seen before, then tapped it twice on the ground

Y/n brought out a staff I've never seen before, then tapped it twice on the ground. A blue like bubble expanded and formed around us. Later disappearing, "I-Is that Hell Dragon Queen Peitria's staff?" Raynare said in a suddenly panicked tone. "What...what did you just do?" She asked.

  "Infinite Space, it's a little magic I casted to cancel out human perception. Meaning, anybody that I didn't put this spell on won't be able see or hear us. So I can kick your ass without being found out."

  Y/n turned to face me then handed her staff to me. "Asia, could you please hold onto this? If I disperse this staff the magic would go away to."
  "Ok" was all I could think of to say but I didn't, I just shook my head in agreement.

  In a split second, Y/n turned to catch a spear of light that Raynare decided to throw while her back was turned. "Oh wow! So cool!!"

  "What the hell!" Raynare spat. "Your a devil! Devil's are weak to light! That should be killing you!"

  "If it makes you feel better, it does tickle."
Y/n expressed with no expression.

  "How are you not effected by light!?"

  "What would be the point in explaining, your about to die anyway..."

  In that moment, Y/n threw the spear dead center of Raynares' body. She coughed up blood from her mouth, then fell to the ground. I thought the fight was over until Y/n stepped in front of her, "I thought fallen angels liked the light." Without saying anything else, Y/n raised a balled fist in front of Raynare's face. She slowly began to open her hand, I noticed the spear in Raynare's body began to expand. Until it fully covered her whole body. Afterwards fading along in the wind.

  Rias eyes were wide she looked dumbfounded. "Y-You control light!?" She said as if she was asking a question, clearly she didn't need an answer to.

(Rias: "I'm glad your on my side...)