Episode 12: Home!

Y/n-

  The three of us stood in front of a long pathway that ended with a beautiful, traditional Japanese home

  The three of us stood in front of a long pathway that ended with a beautiful, traditional Japanese home. We gawked, well me and Asia gawked. Rias only looked at us with a satisfied smile.

  "Isn't it beautiful? I had father build this home so you can, you know feel at home." The home was large but not to large to the point that I was disgusted by it. And not so small to where I'd feel cramped...I love the very view of it.

  "We may not be in Kyoto, so I hope that this home will make you happy." I grabbed her hand, and kissed the back of it. Something my mother would do while showing affection.

  "It makes me more than just happy, it's like a dream. A dream I don't ever wish to wake up from." I say, breathing in the morning breeze. "let's look inside!"

  We walked in only to be presented by unique Fusuma doors, with the design of a dragon on it

  We walked in only to be presented by unique Fusuma doors, with the design of a dragon on it. I was amazed by the intricate detail that was displayed on the door, that all the living room furniture didn't seem to matter much. Asia seemed to be staring just as hard at it, and I couldn't blame her.

  "Wow! Are all the rooms like this!?" Asia, asked hoping that her room had a design as well.

  "I'm not sure... Maybe the room where Y/n, and I'll be staying will have something like this." It will be cool if there was.

  "Wait! You two are sharing a room!?" Asia, screamed in surprise. A blush invading her cheeks while she pouted.
  "It honestly would feel weird to me if I didn't sleep with her. I basically slept with her ever since the day she took me in, and that was like months ago. Maybe five, I guess. It just feels natural sleeping with her."

  Asia's face sulked to the floor, while Rias' grew poised. "By the way Rias, how many rooms are there exactly?"
  "There are five bedrooms, one large indoor hot spring, a bathroom in each room, a office in witch is adjacent to a library. And a medium sized back yard."

  She said that like having all that isn't crazy? "then I guess we should continue the tour..."

  My eyes felt like they couldn't get any bigger, the view of the indoor hot spring took my breath away

  My eyes felt like they couldn't get any bigger, the view of the indoor hot spring took my breath away. Even the Fusuma doors here were intricately, and beautifully designed. The design was that of a large mountain, covered in lush green trees.

  "Wow! This house really is a dream... W-What did I do to deserve this?" Rias took my hand, "I guess father wants to make his new daughter in-law happy!" She said coyly.

  "What!? His daughter in-law!?" Asia, and I shouted in unison. "Well, you did have sex with me, and Akeno, as well as Koneko."

  "Damn...I forgot about that", suddenly Asia strips. "No fair! I want to have sex with Y/n too!"

  "WHAT!"