Episode 3: I got a girlfriend!

★Y/n's POV:

(Sigh)“It's been a long day, all of my classmates kept asking me really personal questions. Most of the questions were about what type of girls I'm attracted to.”

Rias: “oh, you like girls!?”

She looked at me with a hint of surprise on her face while Akeno licked her lips, and Koneko just silently paid attention. “I-Is that odd?”

Akeno: “Of course not sweetie, I happen to love girls quite a lot too!”

I look at her only to catch a wink shot my way, causing a blush to spread on my face. I was so embarrassed that I shifted into my cat form just so I could shrink away from Akeno's libido. “This woman is going to be the death of me someday I'm sure of it.”

Rias: “Well besides all the questions how was the rest of your day at school?”

“It was great actually; I made a new friend, she quite perverted though. I spent time with Koneko under that tree she likes to sit under.”

Koneko grabbed me and placed me on her lap. She started petting me softly making me purr loudly.

Rias: “I'm glad you two are getting along so well!”

Koneko began stroking my tails while I licked the chocolate on her palm. I was in pure bliss, her touch lulling me to sleep.

★Koneko's POV:

Rias: “Koneko I have something that I need you to do for me.”

“Ok...”

Rias: “Do you know who Issei Hyoudo is?”

I can't believe Rias is asking me about some pervert. All he does is peep on the girls in the Kendo team and openly expresses how much he loves breast. I look down at my chest, seeing how flat it is. I'm not that self-conscious about my chest it's just embarrassing to be the only one in the club without big breasts. Even Y/n has a bigger breast than me. “Yes I know who he is... what about him?”

Rias: “I need you to follow him, I believe there's something about him that could be useful to us.”

My right eyebrow lifted in an expression of disbelief, “To be honest I doubt a perv could be useful.”

Rias: “come on he can't be that bad, can he?”

“say that to girls in the Kendo Club. They're always beating him and his buddies with wooden swords.”

Rias: “Oh...wow...”

“Yeah...”

Rias: “well regardless I have a reason to believe that there is a strong power within him. Pervertedness aside he'll be a great addition to the family.”

“We already have Y/n; a Ten Tailed Nekomata, what more could you ask for?”

Rias: “True she is easily the strongest out of all of us here. I even had to ask sir Beelzebub to create a new pawn chess piece. I think he called it the Hell Pawn Piece.”

“Isn't that more of reason to not add the pervert in our family. Plus I don't want him leering at Y/n all the time.”

Rias: “Ill make sure that he doesn't do anything weird to her, so would you please just do as I asked?”

Huh...“fine”

★Issei's POV:

The world is so cruel! I just wanna see some nip is that to much to ask for?

??: “Um! A-are you Issei Hyoudo?”

“Uh? Yeah...”

??: “I've been watching you lately and you seem like a nice, and cute guy. S-so I was wondering u-um... I would like you to be my boyfriend!”

I'm so dumbfounded right now, “Are you serious!?"

??: “Mmhm!”

“Ok!”

??: “Great! By the way my name is Yuma!”

I can't believe this is happening! I'm so f#'n lucky! Wait till Matsuda and Motohama hear about this!!