Episode 2: Wait, I have a Sacred Gear!

A/n: Bold Italics - are thoughts

★★★

Rias's POV

Night time ORC

Y/n: "Its so great to meet you Koneko!"

Koneko: "Nice to meet you too..." a blush rose to her face as she introduced herself.

"As you guys can see, Y/n here is a Nekomata just like Koneko. Except Y/n has ten tails and it seems as if she has a sacred gear as well." Everyone turns their heads and looks at Y/n is surprise.

Y/n: "What! I have sacred gear!?"

"Odd, so she never knew about then."

"Y/n, your family never told you about having a sacred gear?"

Y/n: "No, but that's also probably one of the reasons I was chased out of Kyoto. They most likely wanted me dead to erase a threat."

Akeno: "That's so sad."

"Y/n, I want you to focus on the strongest part of you. Try to bring that power out."

Y/n closes her eyes and focuses on her body.

                      ★ignore the sword ★

★ignore the sword ★

Then her power surfaces and everyone stares at her, stunned by how beautiful she looks.

Y/n: "W...what did I do something wrong?"

"No, you just look beautiful. Your sacred gear is a full body armor. I don't know what type of sacred gear it is exactly though."

Y/n's face turns a deep red, as her armor disappears.

"Y/n I have a proposal for you, why don't you become one of my servants. It would be great to have you with us."

Y/n: "I would love to, but is my power the only reason you want me as your servant?"

"of course not, well to be honest that's part of the reason. Though the main reason is because I want you to be apart of my family, just like the rest of us."

Y/n: "You took me in when no one else would, and for that I'm forever greatful. I would love to be by your side."

★★★

Y/n's POV

Teacher: "Class I would like you to meet our new transfer student. Please come in and introduce yourself."

"H...h...hi m..my name I..is Y/n L/n." I stood there shaking with anxiety while the whole class stared at me.

Guys: "She's so freaking hot!"

??: "88.65.89!"

??: "Man I totally wanna get up between those legs!"

Girls: "OMG! She's so adorable!!"

Teacher: "Everyone calm down! Does anyone have any questions?"

A boy quickly raises his hand.

Boy: "So, do you have a boyfriend!?"

"Um....uh no I...I actually like girls."

A girl in the back of the class raises her hand while fixing the glasses on her face.

??: "What kind of girls do you like? A girl with a small chest, or perhaps one with a bigger set?"

Teacher: "Ok that's enough Ms. Kiryuu, Anyone with one last question."

Girl: "Where are you from?"

"Ky...Kyoto"

Teacher: "Oh wow! That's interesting. Well where glad to have you with us, for now why don't you take the seat next to Ms. Kiryuu."

I walk down the rows of seats and in the corner of my eye I see Kiryuu flirtatiously waving at me.

Kiryuu: "Hey! My names Aika by the way. I can tell that we're going to get along just fine."