Episode 4: The Date!

Issei's POV

Alright, tonight's the night I'm definitely going to get laid! It's crazy though, I still can't believe that I actually have a girlfriend now. I have to make tonight extra perfect. 

So I should probably start with the right clothes. Maybe a style that says that I'm cool but not desperate in any kind of way.

Ugh! Why am I thinking so hard about this, i don't even know where I plan on taking Yuno in the first place. The movies and out to a place to eat?

Guess I'll just get ready and hope that this date goes the way I hope it does.

★★★

Y/n's POV

"Snow cat this is ten tails, the hound is leaving the pound. I repeat the hound is leaving the pound over."

Koneko: "Copy that ten tails, scouting mission is a go."

Alright time to follow the target, cat camouflage initiated. Let's see what he's doing...it looks like he's waiting for someone.

★★★

30 minutes later....

"Snow Cat..."

Koneko: "Yes Ten Tails?"

"I'm soooo bored!!"

Koneko: "I know just hang in there..."

"Play with me!"

Koneko: "Wait someone is coming to meet him."

"Hmm? I wonder who it is?"

Koneko: "well she's a fallen angel I know that much."

"What's a fallen angel doing here in Kuoh?"

Koneko: "I'm not sure, but it can't be good. We need to tell Rias what's going on."

★★★

Rias' POV

(Ring)  "Y/n how's it going being on watch duty?"

Y/n: "It's really boring; I mean I love getting the chance to be with Koneko all the time, but all the waiting!"

Koneko: "Y/n get to the point..."

Y/n: "Oh! Right, while we were waiting a suspicious girl walked up to issei. I think that might be his girlfriend he's been constantly bragging about."

"interesting, do you guys since anything off about her?"

Koneko: "Yes, she a Fallen Angel."

"A Fallen Angel huh... Then I guess he really will need that pamphlet my familiar gave him."

Y/n: "Oh! You mean that pretty lady with the bat costume on was your familiar!?"

"Yes she was."

Y/n: "Cool, do you guys wanna see mine?"

"You have one?"

Y/n: "Yes I've had him since I was little."

"Great!... You can show him to me later okay."

Y/n: "Okay"

★★★

8:46

Issei's POV

This date is going pretty well if I might say so for myself. The entire day there wasn't a minute where I didn't see Yuno without a smile, she's so amazing.

We're walking so close together that we're almost touching each others hands. Maybe I should go for it... I'm going for it.

Yuno: "Issei I really had an amazing time with you today!"

"Oh-oh yeah! Me to!"

Yuno: "So in commeration of our date, can you do something for me?"

"Yeah of course! I'll do anything for you!"

Yuno: "in that case... Will you die for me?"

"Wh-what I don't think I heared you right!?"

??: "I said, will you die for me!"

Suddenly she jumped back a far distance. A distance I didn't think a human was even capable of. Her clothes some how magically tore off her body, revealing her big supple breast.

"Wow! Buzzongas!"

Wings began to take shape on her body, "she looks like an angel, but with black wings?
..."

??: "Now die..."

In that second I felt something so sharp Peirce my body. Leaving a whole through my stomach towards my back. Blood flooded from my mouth, and leaked from my body.

??: "I had a wonderful time Issei, but it just wasn't meant to be. If you wanna blame somebody, blame him he gave you the Sacred Gear."

" What the hell is she talking about! Doesn't matter anyway; I'm going to die, and a virgin no less. A sad virgin, all I wanted to do was grope some breast. Is that to much to ask for? Red so much red, like her hair."

★★★

Rias' POV

"You summoned me?"