Episode 11: Your different now!

Rias's POV

  It's been a week since Y/n encountered that stray priest. And ever since then, her attitude has changed. Even her appearance took a complete 180. It's not like she's rude or anything like that. It's more of how straight forward she is with everyone now.

  When I see her in the club room, I don't see that shy look she always used to show. But a face of seriousness.

  Y/ns' hair, ears, her tails... All of them are as black as night. She still loves to sleep in her cat form, and I'm glad that, that's the part of her that stayed the same. Though when I look at those red eyes of hers. I swear I could see all the pain, and the anger that's festering on the inside of her.

  "Rias, Rias, focus... We're all here, what's going on." Y/n snapped her fingers in front of my face. Releasing me from the thoughts I was trapped in at the moment.

  "Oh, Right! Sorry..." I take a deep breath and relax. My eyes wonder over the physiques of my servants'. "let's talk about what we're going to do about the fallen angels, that have been pestering Y/n and Asia. Everytime they go out they come into contact with one."

  "They've been getting on my damn nerves, that's what their doing." Asia pinches Y/ns' arm, "Ow! Asia, what'd you do that for!?"

  "Y/n, watch your language!" Asia pouts with an adorable face, Y/n just rolls her eyes.
"Whatever..."

  "What do you suppose we do about this President?" Issei asked trying to stay on topic. I lean my head back on the couch and think for a little bit. "Hm... Maybe next time
Y/n and Asia get attacked, Akeno and I can be there to give a hand."

  "It's not going to be that hard to kill them by myself." Huh... where's the sweet Y/n, I miss her. Well at least she's protecting Asia. I guess that can be the bright side to all of this.  I respond to her answer, "Don't Y/n, we need the targets information. We can't do that if their dead." She sighed then gave up. "Fine..."

  "Alright then everyone's dismissed. Except for Asia and Y/n, I need to talk to you both."

  "Now that everyone is gone I have something to tell you both." Asia just tilted her head and gave me a questioning look. "You see, my father gave us a new house that we could live in. Since Asia here doesn't have a home, and you live here at the school with me. He figured that it'd be best to have much large accommodations." I smile.

  "Ok..." Was all Y/n said.

  "Ok? Why are you taking this lightly? it's a big step." Just ok, you don't just ok about living in a house together.

  She grabs my hand, then Asia's while pulling us closer together. "listen Rias, Asia...where ever my loves go, my heart will follow. No matter if it's a club house or an oversized mansion. I'll be home, because that's where the people who mean the world to me are."

  Y/n pulls me in for a deep, loving kiss. Then does the same for Asia.

(You may be my servant; but my body, my heart, and soul will always be yours Y/n)

(Oh my gosh! Y/n just gave me my first kiss!! She's so amazing! I'm going to love her forever!)

  "Does that mean that you don't want the house?" I said trying to tease her.

A/n: Short but sweet at the end! I like it!, And if you did too, go ahead and hit that vote symbol thingy majigg. Post a comment, let me know what you thought about it. AND MOST OF ALL!  Be sure to follow me so you guys and ladies... Can be notified when I drop a chapter! With that done.

COSMICKATANA OUT!!