We practice until we all need to eat and get food delivered, eating quickly. None of us want to fuck this up and are practicing harder than ever.

         After eating we slowly start to practice again, and eventually we are getting closer to how the dance is supposed to look. We have a few timing issues, but start to figure it out.

          On our way home most of us are exhausted and doing things on our phones. Woo is passed out on my shoulder as I talk to one of my friends.

Smol Bunny

Stelliana:

So apparently you guys are going to be busy around your cousin's birthday lol XD

Sanshine:

Really? We are doing the award shows, I didn't know her birthday was between them... DX

Stelliana:

Yup, and she was hoping to see you guys, or one of you. Oh well, maybe next time.

         I sigh and put the phone down, trying to not think too much about that right now. I pet Woo's hair, trying to calm my nerves and I feel him move.

         "You okay Sannie?" he asks and I shrug.

         "I guess, I just found out that my cousin's birthday is between MAMA's and GDA's... Not sure what to do about that." I say, leaning my head back in the car.

         "We can figure it out when we get there," he tells me, and I smile.

         We all pretty much crash when we get home from all the practicing, and let our dreams take us for the night.

:@:

Wooyoung

         I can see that everyone is doing much better at dancing after practicing for a couple weeks, and HongJoong has been getting the music prepared for MAMA's as we get ready to get our photo shoot done. We all get our makeup and hair done quickly so we can get to our photographers.

         We all get our photos done and are very happy with how they turned out, hoping Atiny like them too. I smile and head over to San and we sit down, getting a quick snack before seeing his aunt.

         "You boys really are great models, I wish our company could steal you, but that wouldn't work, would it?" she asks, laughing as she does. We shake our heads and she walks off to help Jongho with his outfit.

:@:

         When we get done we are sent to a set to start filming the video, and we are in awe of the sets, they are gorgeous and simple. We all happily shoot our parts, and I watch as San does his, shocked by how well he dances now.

         Yunho is watching Mingi closely, hoping he doesn't hurt himself again. Everyone is trying to be careful with him since his back spazzed out on him. We are careful as he is doing his parts, and he seems to be doing much better, even with practicing as much as he has been.

:@:

         After everyone is done shooting we are cleaned up and get to head back home, where we all lay down and watch a movie together.

         After watching the movie I am lying on San, and he is asleep, mumbling something, and hugging me. I smile, and wake him up by poking him in the cheek, he grumbles cutely and I sit up next to him. He slowly grumbles awake and I laugh, watching everyone head to their rooms. I pull Sannie to our room and we talk for a while.

         "So, my cousin is having her birthday soon, and she wants to meet me. You wanna go?" he asks me, and I look at him a bit confused.

         "I mean, sure. When is it?" I ask as I get ready for bed.

         "A few days after the MAMA's..." he says, looking up at me. I laugh and go over to him, giving him a hug.

         "Well, at least it's not the same day." I tell him, and he laughs, giving me a peck on the cheek.

         I watch him get ready for bed, watching him closely, and watching his muscles as I do. I smile as he comes over to the bed and lays down with me. I turn the light off and we fall asleep peacefully.

         We sleep quietly and fitfully since we worked so hard today. I smile and kiss his beautiful freckles he has on his neck before I fall asleep.