Chapter 31

AN/ soft stans beware... read up to the second break, after that you have been warned XD Also this will be the start of only 2 uploads a week so I can catch up with writing XD

San

         I sit down with everyone to eat, smiling as I watch Iseul playing around with his side dish. He is having fun and we all talk about what we will do after dinner, which for Woo and I consists of going to his room and "sleeping", but in reality we are going to my room so we can wait out this witch curse.

         "So, you two are going to just go sleep?" his mom asks.

         "I mean, yeah." I say, shrugging as I eat my food.

         "Dude!" I hear from Woo, which almost makes me snort. I try to hold in my laugh since it was through the bond. Nobody looks at me weird, so I sneak my left hand to his thigh, giving it a small squeeze.

         "Baby, don't call me dude, I'm going to have my tongue down your throat later, and have done it more than a few times now. So don't ever call me dude or bro again." I tell him through our bond in a commanding voice. I remove my hand and go back to the conversation we are having.

         "Huh, so you don't want to stay up?" his dad asks us. It's honestly late for us, and we both look at the clock.

         "Nope, we need to keep somewhat to our schedule." Woo says, trying to hide his blush. I smile at my food and we eat in peace, everyone talking about what we could do the next day, and what we thought of earlier.

         "So what saved us?" Woo's dad asks, looking at us. Woo looks at me, as if to ask permission. I nod and he sighs.

         "San used his wings to protect us, though he didn't get there in time to save his back from the car." he says, reaching over to touch my back, which is still sore. He rubs it which makes me melt a little.

         His dad hums, not really believing him. I just shrug my shoulders and finish my food. When everyone is done I go to help with dishes again, but his mom stops me.

         "No, you go get some rest boys, I will take care of this, and I'll talk to your dad." she explains to Woo. He gives a confused look, but we head to his room. I call on Rose to guard the room, and I take him to my room.

:@:

         "So, now that we are alone, are you actually okay?" he asks me. I nod and flop down on my bed, he follows not that long after.

         "Now we wait and see if the bad luck can be waited out here, or if we need to be cautious tomorrow." I say, looking over at him. He seems to give a small smile to me.

         "Well I hope we can just wait it out here, I don't want my family in harm's way anymore." he sighs, then turns to his side.

:@:

         After about an hour of laying around and playing word games I look over at him, he seems to be staring at me. I smile at him and get off the bed, which makes him whine.

         "Is my Little one sad I got off the bed?" I ask in a deep voice. I see his eyes change as he looks at me. I smirk and start undoing my shirt, and take it off slowly. I motion for him to do the same.

         I walk over to him, leaning down over him, giving him a deep and steamy kiss, my hand creeping down and squeezing his thigh. He moans, pulling on my hair, making me moan in return, and I growl into his neck as I feel his hand snake down my abs and onto my dick. I gasp lightly and go to his soft spot in his collarbone making him moan loudly.