Chapter 39

AN/ I am sorry soft stans uhmmm skip this chapter and the next if you don't like smut... >///<

Wooyoung

         After we get inside, we all sit down on the couch, and I am clinging to Sannie. He seems to have a small smile on his face, and it's a nice thing to see.

         "So we need to get ready tomorrow so we can get on a flight friday, everyone understands?" HongJoong asks us. We nod and go to watch something on TV, but I see the wolves all get a strange look on their faces, along with SeongHwa. I look over at Yeosangie, and he is grinning.

         "What did you do?!" I ask, not happy that tonight was going to be very different from the calm night before packing that I wanted.

         "Pheromones are a fun little tool I can use, though you will see, or hear, soon enough." he says, standing up, Jongho in hand. I look over to see Yunho all over Mingi, and he was definitely confused. Yunho started making out with him, and I watched as Mingi started moving them to their room.

         Looking over I also see HongJoong and SeongHwa nervously looking around, then SeongHwa stands up, pulling our leader with him. They ran off towards their room, and I sigh, just San and I alone now.

         Just as I resign my fate to trying to sleep through the noise I feel a hand squeeze my thigh.

:@:

Yeosang

         My pheromone spell doesn't tend to work on humans, but it worked enough that I am sure everyone is going to have fun tonight. I giggle to myself, taking Jongho's hand and pulling him to our room. I can see his wanting look, and his face a bright red.

         "I did this, because I keep asking, but you keep refusing." I say closing and locking the door behind us. "Now dammit Jongho! Fuck me!" I pull him by his collar onto the bed, him on top of me. As he lands on me I can already feel him, which makes me grin.

          "Dammit Sangie, I don't want to hurt you," he says, trying not to look at me, but I can feel that he wants to, his hard member poking my thigh. Before he can protest anymore I pull him into a deep kiss, making me get just as hard. I pull away feeling myself now hot and tingly.

         "I swear to god if you don't fuck me I'm not going to blow you." I say, giving a mischievous grin. I don't get a second to think when he crashes his lips against mine again, this time with more need in it.

         I moan as he starts to grind on me. I grab a fist full of hair and he kisses down my neck, and pulls my shirt up, sliding his hands underneath. He plays with me for a little bit, until I get impatient and start pulling his shirt off.

         "I said fuck me, don't tease me," I whisper into his ear, panting as I do. He pulls me up and throws me on the bed so that we aren't at the edge anymore. He pulls my pants down and I gasp lightly as I feel the cool air touch my dick. I watch as he pulls his pants off too, and pulls the lube out of the bedside table. I grin and he puts some on his fingers, then slowly starts to finger me, causing me to moan lightly.

         "Wow, so my kitty really did want it this bad," he growls, earning another moan from me. I feel him stop in shock for a moment, then put another finger in. I am a panting mess, and he hasn't gotten to the main course yet. I look at him, giving him a pleading look as I bite my lip. He lubes himself up, still fingering me and watches me squirm for a bit.

         "F-fuck me, dammit," I manage to get out between breaths, and he chuckles.

         "Fine, but don't get mad at me for doing what you made me do," he growls, pulling his fingers out and pulling me onto his hard member in one swift motion. I moan loudly, but he covers my mouth and puts his fingers in, making me suck on them.