Chapter 35 + A/N

After all the talking and the two being extremely red, the group decides to settle down and take a break from all the teasing. Yet, they just couldn't stop staring at the cutest couple in the room(Sorry Jirose). Grabbing all the attention, the group had fun always until...

*Tick*

"Oh shit." Jungkook mumbles.

"What?" Taehyung asks, concentrating on a middle of a game they're playing.

"T-the f-feel-"

"KOOKIE!" Lisa shouts, running as fast as she can.

"W-What's going on?" The group asks.

"The feeling came. Just let them be." Hoseok responds, shrugging in the process.

"Are they okay?" Rose asks.

Hoseok snorts. "Of course they are. They've been doing this for exactly 6 months now. And I've experience this for a month now. Just the noises I'm okay at. But, they'll be fine." He assures them.

"A-ahh." Lisa's moans can be heard in the room.

"He just entered." Hoseok blurts out, minding his own business.

"Wha-"

"A-ahh! U-ughh." Lisa's moans grow louder.

"He's speeding up the pace." Hoseok once again blurts out.

Everyone's mouths agape. 

"How in the fuck do you know that?" Jennie asks shockingly.

"Well, he has been with them for a month, so it makes sense." Yoongi shrugs, also not bothered.

"How are you so chill in this situation?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know, to be honest." He shrugs again, inserting his ear phone in his ear.

"AHHH!" Lisa's moans echoed in the room.

"Ahh yes." Jungkook moans.

"Oh my-" they all shivered, besides Hoseok who is already used to the sound (sort of), and Yoongi who is now listening to music.

"How long do they have sex for?" Taehyung asks disgusted.

"If we're in a hurry, 1-15 ish minutes. Maybe 20? I don't know. If they were to be taking their time, around 30 minutes to 1 hour. BUT! If they had the time they want, 1 hour and 30 minutes." He responds, yet he's still call like nothings going on.

Poor Hobi.

"1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES?" They said shocked.

"Yeah." He sighed. "But since you guys are here, it might take around 30minutes-1hour."

"Holy crap." Rose whispers.

"I can tell them to hurry u-"

"Please don't!" Namjoon stops him. "I don't think we would want to hear the moans when you open the door." he said, followed by some nods. 

Hoseok chuckles. "They can be much louder even if you don't open the door." He sits back down with a smirk. "And they might take longer than I anticipated."

"Oh no." Jisoo said.

"Okay! Tell them to hurry up! I don't want anymore moaning because it's getting louder by the second!" Rose shivers. The rest agreeing.

"Okay. If you say so. Get ready because I'm going to swing that door open." He walks up to the door. Before opening it, he knocks-more likely bangs on the door, just to startle them a bit, before earning them with a loud but subtle voice.