Chapter 14

Warning

Another smut ahead!

I don't think you guys really care at this point.

it's a fkn book that HAS to include smuts

BUT STILL

Read at your own 'risk'

Lisa and Jungkook were crying on the bed. Forgetting about everything and just try to comfort each other. Lisa didn't want to make Jungkook cry. Knowing that she only saw him cry 3-5 times of her life. But feeling her shoulder getting wet, she knew that Jungkook felt bad for her, for them, and for their group. She knows he worries for her since the beginning. But the fact that she made JUNGKOOK cry, is just too much. If she can make Jungkook cry, she can make everyone cry.

The two cried in their existence, holding each other for dear life, comforting each other within every second. Right now, there is nothing they want to do besides cry, hug, and cry. However, knowing that the feeling NEEDS to come, the two forgot about it, since they're focused on this situation right at the moment.

So, the clock goes *tick*, they immediately realized what's going on.

"What?" Jungkook cried.

"Why now!!" Lisa whines.

"It's not the time to be fucking when we were just crying a SECOND ago." Lisa said.

"Lisa, hurry up, we have to have sex." Jungkook starts stripping.

"Fine. Stupid feeling." Lisa whispers the last part.

They started stripping fast, knowing that the feeling would go more intense if they don't have sex right now.

Jungkook puts him condom on before positions himself, holding Lisa's hips. 

"Ready?" Jungkok asks.

Lisa nod, before feeling pain and pleasure at the lower area.

"Y-you're s-so big-g." Lisa groans, brabbing a fistful of Jungkook's hair.

Lisa clenched her clit as he goes deeper, making Jungkook groan.

"And you're s-so tight." Jungkook groans, putting his member deeper and deeper.

When Jungkook is done, he let's Lisa adjust before moving up and down at a regular pace.

"Mm" Lisa rolls her eyes in pleasure, arching her back in the process.

"Go faster." Lisa said, grabbing the bed sheets.

Jungkook went faster on Lisa, who is moaning louder and louder each millisecond. Jungkook moans along with her as the two are in pleasure.

Jungkook hitting Lisa's g-spot again, goes crazy as he can't control himself but go faster, hitting the same spot over and over again. Lisa, she moans louder and louder every time Jungkook hits her spot. She bits on his neck as a hickey forms, making Jungkook groan in pleasure as he goes faster.

The conversation downstairs...

"Sweetie!" Lisa's mom called.

"Yes?" Her dad replied. 

"You should start cooking now, the children might be done soon."

When the dad starts cooking and the mom starts watching TV, they heard a noise..

"Is that the TV?" Lisa's mom questioned.

"I don't think so." The dad said.

As the two listened in silence, they notice that the noise they've heard were coming upstairs, rather in Lisa's room.

"Are they having sex this early?" The dad said, confused. "Why would they have sex this early?"

"Remember honey?" The mom spoke. "It happens every 3:50pm."

"Ohh, right." The dad shyly chuckles. "Guess I'm growing old now."

The comfortable silence continued as the dad cooked, while the mom watched the news. However, their concentration is being disturb by no other than their daughters and Jungkook's moans, which are getting louder... and louder by the second.

"Holy crap!" The mom said in surprised. "It's not even been a week and they're already moaning this loud? I can't even hear the news at this point! And the volume is at it's max."

"Jeez." The dad went back to cooking, eyes widen in shock. "I bet they can go louder." he chuckles.

Back to the noisy room

The two finally cummed after a while. Jungkook took out his member, which Lisa moaned, and threw away the condom in the garbage. He flopped right beside Lisa, hugging her tight, remembering about the situation they had before sex.

"Just to let you know, I'm always here for you, no matter what." Jungkook kissed her sweaty forehead, before resting her head on his shoulder.

"I know." She traced her fingers on his chest. "I already know." she said before kissing his chin.

"Good."

"Can I do something?" Lisa ask.

"Sure, but what is it?" Jungkook questions.

Lisa sits up, positioning herself above Jungkook's member, before pushing it in her lower area.

"Mm." Lisa places her hands on his chest.

"You're still tight." Jungkook moans as he puts his hands on her hips.

Just when Jungkook was buried in Lisa, she carefully went down beside Jungkook, hugging him.

"I want you to be buried deep inside me." Lisa whispers tiredly.

Jungkook pushed himself, putting everything inside her.

"You're so big." Lisa moans.

Jungkook hugged her as she rested her arms around his neck. Him buried deep inside her, she closed her legs, clenching them.

"Ahh babe." Jungkook moans. "Stop clenching, your soo tightt." he breaths out.

Lisa puts her leg back on his leg, before closing her eyes. She felt a pair of lips on hers, as the lips started moving. She pulled him closer, tilting her head as she immediately responded. The two kissed like there was no tomorrow. The kiss was rather slow and lovingly, rather than a hard and mushy kiss.

When they disconnect, the two looked in each others eyes, staring like it was holding some sort of love. It's like they can communicate with not just words, not just actions, but by heart.

"I love you." Jungkook whispers.

Lisa smiles. "I love you too."

After they're done, the two fell asleep in each others presence as they're hugging like they are one..

_________

Short smut and chapter.

Hope you like this Liskook moment!

And...

TY FOR 2.1K READS!!

IM FKN CRYING RN-

LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE!

AND HOPE THIS BOOK WILL STAY VERY STRONG!

XOXOXOXO

<333