Chapter 2

A young girl named Lisa is a lovely girl, who is very kind and sweet, loves nature and is an innocent angel. She doesn't waste her time and for us on school instead of dating and sex. She is not interested. No thanks!

Lisa woke up, stretching and yawning as she rolls on her bed tiredly. "Ugh, it's Monday." Lisa thought.

She got up and went to her washroom. "Holy crap my hair is a mess!" She mumbled to herself, too tired to even keep her eyes open. She yawned once more before putting her toothbrush and brushing her teeth.

"What should I do with my hair? She questions. Lisa doesn't want to spend time on her hair, so she put it in a high ponytail instead. She put light makeup on, and went downstairs to smell delicious sausages and eggs cooked from her father.

"Appa! Thanks!" She says happily as she immediately ate her food in the plate.

Her father chuckled. "Your welcome sweety." He rubbed her back.

"Looking all pretty as usual." Lisa's mom came in and kissed her food filled cheek.

Lisa smiled at her, but can't talked since she can't help but stuff food in her mouth.

After she was done eating, she didn't notice that she was almost late for school. "OMO! I gotta go eomma and appa!" She kissed her parents cheeks and almost ran to school.

——*——

Lisa showed up just in time for class. She's breathing heavily as she sat down in her seat. Rose can't help but notice her almost sweating and her chest rising every second.

"Jeez girl, you really have to show up in time." Rose points out.

"Yeah yeah you always say that." Lisa reminds her.

Jungkook sat down right beside Rose as both of them wave at him.

"Good morning class!" Ms.Lee greets them.

"Good morning Ms. Lee." The class replied in a tired way.

Lisa sighed as she tiredly looked outside the window. "Nature looks stunning today." Lisa says in her head.

"Anyways, let's get into math!" the teacher says excitingly, earning groans from the students who doesn't want to do math early in the morning.

——*——

"I hate math." Jungkook mumbled. "We all do." Lisa tagged along. Rose nodded in agreement. "I'll see you guys later?" Jungkook says as he walks the other way, waiting for them to respond. "Yeah, see you later!" Lisa waves at Jungkook as he went into his next class.

"What class do we have now?" Lisa asked Rose, who is in the same class as her. "Ummm, we have history." "Ugh. I always hated history." Lisa states. "Same." Rose agrees.

Lisa and Rose walked to history class. Lisa unknowingly sees her friend BamBam sitting down with his friends. "Hey BamBam!" Rose got his attention.

"Hey ladies." BamBam walked up to them as they sat down. "How's it going?" He asks them.

"It's history right now, I'm not in the mood." Lisa responds.