Chapter 27+A/N

Night time occurred as the group traveled to their hotel rooms. After the talk Lisa and Jungkook had with Hoseok, Hoseok just can't think straight for the rest of the day, nor the rest of the night. He laid in bed alone with Jungkook and Taehyung at the other, but his mind seems to be somewhere else.

"I can't sleep." Hoseok talks in his mind, twisting and turning from one side to another. He's very annoying with his mind at the moment.

"How can I sleep if I just received a serious secret that the maknaes hid." Hoseok sighs, lying on his back as he stared at the ceiling. 

"Poor Liskook. They've kept this difficult secret to themselves for 3 months. 3 months is a long time ago." he talks in his head.

"I understand them, thankfully. I don't think these two would even make this up." Hoseok looks at the sleeping Jungkook, facing his body to him.

"I care for you, both of you." he whispers, wishing that he could reach his hand and caress his soft cheek. "It hurts to see you guys holding your freedom from others. It's already hard to maintain it for 3 months. But you've only told me so far. So that means that must be difficult to tell the others." he stares at Jungkook.

"Since you guys are the most innocent and young ones in the group, I have a feeling the others would have a hard time understanding this situation you're currently in. Especially Jennie. I don't think she'll be happy if she'd heard that she needs to pay Lisa $50." Hoseok chuckles, but quickly washed it away.

"It's hard to tell the others since you guys are the youngest and the most innocent. You guys weren't even interested in dating nor you guys are with sex. I've accidentally seen you guys fucking before, so it's easy for me to understand, but imagine telling the others your two most heavy secrets you guys are holding?" his eyes started to load with tears.

"How hard it would be to handle this situation you are currently in? It must've been really tough from switching from a total pure being to having sex everyday, and to act the same in front of others as if nothing happened previously." his eyes having an urge of letting go.

"I wish I could help you, Jungkook and Lisa." a tear fell out of his eye, but he brushed it away. 

"There's nothing I can do besides watch you guys not act as a couple in front of our friends, and always have to leave in a middle of something just to have sex, just for you guys to stay alive." his whisper crack a little, wanting to place him in his arms. 

"It's too painful for me to watch such young souls leaving and then coming back as if they weren't fucking a minute ago." Hoseok turns on his back, eyes now filled with tears as if a bowl was carrying them, trying not to tip over and flood the area.

"I feel awful for you guys. Dealing with this stupid feeling just messed up your whole life. But having to cover it up for us to not notice your problem is really painful, I should say." he hugs a pillow in despair.

"I wish I could to something. Anything to make their lives easier. I just want them to have the best life. Just a stupid disease they have just happens to ruins my wish." he tilts to his side as tears fall out as if it was a waterfall.

"I've never cried this much in my life. Just thinking of this wants me to pull you guys into a warm, pleasant hug and just let out our tears together." His grip on the pillow tightens. "I just want to tell you guys how much I love you and that I will help you guys no matter what happens in life." Hoseok cries out.

"What happens if this never happens? Would they even date each other? Would this disease exist somewhere else? But why them? Out of all people, WHY THEM?" Hoseok whimpers, letting a small cry out of his mouth, gripping on the bed sheets as he switched to his other side, facing his back from the boys.

"They're struggling to much. I can see it in my eyes. It's too painful for me to watch." his eyes cried out, not wanting the sleeping boys to hear nor see them.

"I wish you guys the best of luck. I wish that every problem you face has a solution. Just let me say, I love you guys." he closes his eyes as another tear fell, before he fell asleep, not wiping the evidence on his face.

_________________

READ AND ANSWER THIS PLEASE!!!

First of all, I would like to say that THIS BOOK HAS 10K READS!!

LIEK-

IM CRYING-

I never thought that this book would reach this, but it did <3

Ty for all the readers that read my book! 

I feel proud *wipes tear off*

Second..

This chapter is just about Hoseok's thoughts about Liskook's feeling(as you can tell)

It is short, yes :/

But I wanted to tell you guys what Hoseok is feeling at the moment.

Very emotional I should say :'(

I almost cried while writing this...

It's prolly my best chapter I wrote so far, maybe..

And more questions for you guys..

How are you guys feeling about this so far?

Are you guys feeling what Hoseok's feeling?

That's it for now..

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter anyways!

XOXOXOXOXO

<333