Chapter 9

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

*RING RI-*

"Ughh." Lisa shuts the alarm up. 

6:30 am.

"Kook, wake up." Lisa shakes him lightly.

"Mm kay" Jungkook blinks his eyes, stretching in the process.

They both got up from the bed, brushed their teeth, ate breakfast, and went outside to go to school. Lisa was thinking what purposes to come up with if their friends questions returns. Jungkook was simply calm, yet alarmed how things would go between their friend group. How can they easily keep their dating/feeling a secret? It's impossible if they meet up with their friends during their feeling time.

As the two walk hand in hand, one stops, as the other looks back at them, confused on why she made that action.

"Lisa, is something bothering you?" he ask, tilting his head sideways.

"How long can we keep this a secret? I mean, I know that it's just the second day we've dated, and the second day we've started having- you know." Lisa speaks. "But if you think about it, we're really close with our friends. If we keep on disappearing at the same time, don't you think that's a but obvious?"

Jungkook nods at the thought. "You're right, so how then?" he backfires a question, making Lisa thinks. "Should we start walking?" Jungkook asks another question. "We're gonna be delayed."

"O-okay."

So the two hold hands again, walking to their destination.

----*----

"Hi Lisa!!" Rose hugs her.

"Hey Rosie." Lisa returns the hug.

"Something is going on between you and Jungkook, I swear." Jennie talks.

"We just walk together to school, that's it." Lisa waves her hands, saying that theirs nothing going on with them. 

Or is there?

"Okay. Since you're not that type of person who's dating. I don't even have a boyfriend yet." Jennie says in despair. "There's no way I'm being the last person who have a boyfriend."

Lisa chuckles at that. "Too bad, you're the last one." she smirks, saying that thought in her head.

"Yeah, I doubt that Lisa would get a boyfriend before you." Jisoo agrees.

"Too bad honey, I do have one." Lisa blows raspberries to Jisoo in her head, crossing her arms as well.

"But, what happens if she did get a boyfriend before you Jennie?" Rose speaks, Jennie rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"There's no way! If she did date before me, we have to give her $50." Jennie said confidently.

"Ha, I'm not losing $50 that easily." Jisoo snorts.

"But if she didn't, Lisa has to give us $50." Rose says.

Lisa widens her eyes. "But that's a lot! Losing $150?" Lisa acts. "How about I give you guys $15?"

They nodded. "Seems fair. Getting $15, easy." Rose speaks.

Lisa snorts, "And I'm getting $150 that easily, and they're losing $50 each!"

 The girls went to class not long after that.

----*----

"Hey guys!" Rose greets them to their table.