Chapter 46

Lisa's body froze in place as her eyes cannot unseen on what's happening. Her tears instantly fall out of her eye sockets as her body trembled in betrayal and fear.

She looked at the scene as his dick was in a girls ass as their position stayed in place.

"Li-"

"DON'T." Her voice spoke in the room, glaring at him as her eyes teared up.

She stares in his eyes, trying to find something that can help her that this was a misunderstanding, but no. Nothing.

"Lisa, I see that you're here." A familiar voice she wouldn't hear in her life, has been heard through her ears.

"I see that you've stole my man, Tzuyu." even the name she spoke, it felt so.. disgusting.

"I guess he would rather pick a slut than me." Lisa scoffs as she runs away, hearing nothing but Jungkook calling her.

"Lisa! Wait!" he calls her as she hears footsteps catching up to her.

"FUCK OFF, JUNGKOOK." Lisa shouts as her cries began to increase.

Lisa enters the main area as she flies past through her friends and out the door.

"Lisa, what's happe-" they got cut off when they saw Jungkook running after her, buttoning his clothing together.

"Jungkook?" they all questioned as Hoseok chased after them.

"I'll check on them." Hoseok hurriedly said as he exit the club.

Lisa's cries grew louder and louder until her feet gave up. She collapsed onto the ground as Jungkook hugged her.

"Get the fuck off of me." Lisa flicks his hands away.

"I can expla-"

"You already done enough." Lisa cuts him off.

"It's not what you thi-"

"WELL YEAH?" She shouts at him, making him flinch. "WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK? YOU CAN'T LIE. I ALREADY HAVE SEEN ENOUGH AND YET YOU'RE TRYING TO GET ME?"

"Li-"

"YOU CLEARLY CHEATED ON ME WITH TZUYU, DIDN'T YOU?

"LISA!" Jungkook held her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." Lisa pushed him off.

"No way." Hoseok mummers under his breath as he stalked to two. "Jungkook is cheating?"

"Lisa!" Jungkook held tighter, his arms getting scratched by her sharp nails. But he didn't care. He didn't care if he gets hurt, because he already caused her like this.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, BASTARD!" Lisa stomped on his shoe, making Jungkook groan in pain. Yet, his grip on her never loosened.

"Jungkook." Hoseok helps Lisa.

"H-hyung?" Jungkook look at him.

"Get off of Lisa."

"Bu-"

"Get off of Lisa, now!" his voice demands as Jungkook immediately lets go.

Lisa looks in his eyes one last time, but this time, something sparked in her mind. She can read Jungkook better than anyone in this world. Better than God.

She stared in his brown eyes as she realized, she saw something that he cannot explain within words. It's like she can easily understand something even when he's not moving his mouth in a way. She can hear him speak as if he's speaking right now. Her body soften at his "words" as she saw..