Chapter 16

Lisa and Jungkook arrived at the house, not soaked, but soaked with sadness. Lisa immediately went upstairs as she didn't even utter a word. Like "We're home!" or "We're back!". She stayed completely silent, so Jungkook did the talking. 

"We're back!" Jungkook shouted. "Okay!" he got a response from the mom.

He went upstairs, finding Lisa lying down, hugging a pillow. He closed the door quietly before slowly walking up to her. He watches Lisa as her breathing was normal. Going up and down slowly, like she's calm. But he knows she isn't.

He lied down right beside Lisa, her not even sparing a glance at Jungkook. She just stared at the window, emotionless. Jungkook unhurriedly put his arm around Lisa's waist, pulling her to him. Their torsos met, creating instant warmth, as Jungkook placed his head a little bit about Lisa's. Still, Lisa didn't even budge at his contact. Usually, she'd turn around and hug him back, or place her hands on his. But no. Not even a movement she'd made. Just hugging the pillow.

Jungkook hugged her tighter, snuggling his nose in her hair, smelling her scent. He positions his legs right beside Lisa's as they made contact. Her whole back side was touching with Jungkook's front side, but even if it is, she still wouldn't budge. Not even a single centimeter was moved. She just lied there, hard like stone.

Jungkook decided to make a move, trying to at least get Lisa to talk or look at him.

"Doll." he combs her hair with his fingers. "Please speak. I miss your voice baby." Silence only occured.

"Baby?" He hugs her tighter, but she still couldn't respond. 

"Lisa?" He kissed her neck. Usually she put raise her shoulder up, since it was ticklish, but no movement was made..

"Lisa." Jungkook put a sad tone on, put it wasn't fake.

"Lisa, please, at least look at me. I know that you're really sad, but I just want to know if you're listening. Just please, look at me." Jungkook's voice trembled, his eyes began to fill with tears, worrying for Lisa as she was doing nothing.

"Please." Jungkook whispers, before a tear fell out of his eye.

He wiped it quickly, before silence fills the room again. A couple minutes later, and Lisa still didn't budge. Just as Jungkook was going to stand up, he felt a movement right beside him.

He looked curiously to see Lisa slowly moving, showing her beautiful yet sad face to Jungkook. When she was done, she brought him closer, close enough that their nose were about to touch, but they can still see each others face, and close enough that their bodies were in contact.

Lisa lifts her hand, before laying her hand on his cheek, caressing it with her thumb. She looks in his eyes, now filled with worry as she also saw worry in Jungkook's.

"Jungkook." Lisa whispers, holding her tears back.

"Yes?" Jungkook instantly replied, placing his hand on her cheek as well.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you worry about me." she sheds a tear, but Jungkook quickly wipes it off.

"Why are you sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about." Jungkook caress her cheek.

"Because I made you worry-"

"I always worry for you. Whether it's bad or good. I'm always worrying for you." He exhales.

"Babe, I know that you're acting like this, but I can see it everywhere we go- you go." He sheds a tear, but Lisa wipes it off.

"I can tell that you're always sad when we talk with our friends. I can see your smile, is not reaching your eyes. Your laugh. I know what your real laugh sounds like. Your eyes, they don't shine anymore babe." Jungkook cups her face.

"That's why I'm worried. I'm worried about you. You're not acting like your true self right now."

He sighs, still looking at Lisa. 

"I'm sorry-"

"Lisa, stop apologizing. It's not your fault." Jungkook said again. "It's not your fault that you got this 'feeling'. We're both lucky it's us or else we might have to have sex with a random stranger."

"True."

"So, Lisa. Please, don't apologize." Jungkook stares at her eyes, waiting for an answer. "Don't apologize about this. Okay?"

Lisa glanced at his lips, before looking at his eyes. She tucked her bottom lips between her teeth, rather seductively then nervous. Her lips slips off from her teeth, making it bounce back to it's place. Jungkook saw her every move, as she still kept eye contact with him.'

She pulls him as their lips touch. Jungkook immediately responding as the two lips move in sync. Lisa bites his lower lip, making him open his mouth a little and letting out a moan, making Lisa pushed her tongue in to meet with another.

The two tongues danced along as it travels deeper. Jungkook tilting his head to explore more of Lisa's mouth. 

"Mm." Lisa moans.

They kissed more, starting to become more aggressive, but still calm. 

Lisa pulls out, catching her breath as her face was less of an inch closer to Jungkook's. They breath heavily, still looking into each others eyes.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" Jungkook ask.

"Yes." Lisa finally smiles naturally, which made Jungkook smile.

*Tick*

They both looked at each other.

"Round two?(of kissing)" Jungkook asks.

"Oh yes." Lisa replies, before Jungkook smashed their lips together, hungry for her taste like he didn't taste it just a second ago.

_________

:)

short chapter :/

But..

Hope you guys like it!

XOXOXOXOXO

<333