Chapter 64 + A/N

{Edited}
Might be errors still🤫

"What did I say about being quiet?" Jin whisper-shots at Jungkook and Lisa. "Now all of our guests are wondering if they heard 'Jungkook daddy' through their ears!" Fuming Jin made Jungkook and Lisa flinched in fright.

"Sorry, Oppa." Lisa mummers.

"It's okay, but you guys still have to work in that." Jisoo said, her arms crossed in somewhat disappointment. "We have to explain that someone probably said something else, and that they don't have to worry."

"Sorry, again." Jungkook said, looking down feeling apologetic.

Jin sighed, again. "You guys are still young. You guys can still change that. Just, don't do it again. Understand?" Jin sounding like a parent to them, they nodded, before seeing them heading out.

"Babe, I told you to be quiet." Jungkook turns around to her.

"But you only said that one time!" Lisa fires back.

"So? It's not like I need to remind you again?"

"And yet you moaned in my ear? Of course that would make me scream out your name!"

"I do really like you moaning my name." Jungkook mummers. "But now is not the time!"

"I'm sorry!" Lisa blurts out, already feeling down, she pouts as she looks down.

"H-hey, why did you apologize?" Jungkook, who eats the apologetic in her tone, walks up to her before hugging her with his arms.

"I'm not, but I felt like I should, because we were yelling at each other." Lisa fiddles with her feet, still captured in his arms.

"Don't be, Babe." His hands caressed her back, trying to make her feel at ease. "We've done this countless of times. It's not a big deal, right?"

——*——

"Oh we heard it clearly! It's a big of a deal alright!" Jennie instantly calls out.

"I know you screamed out 'Jungkook daddy' at the top of your lungs girl." Jennie laughs. "You guys are lucky enough for Jin and Jisoo to fool the other guests who actually heard you guys." Burning fires lit on Lisa's cheeks, wanting to hide it from everyone.

"Dude, I knew it was you the moment I heard your scream. It was hilarious when people starts to mummer if they heard it or not." Rose snorts. "But, I also had a second embarrassment for you."

"But yeah, you guys should be careful at times like these. You never know what will happen if things go wrong." Namjoon explains. "Very wrong."

Jungkook and Lisa nod in embarrassment, their faces are even looking like a tomato.

Overall, the wedding was great. And, they had a good time.

Couple hours later

Lisa and Jungkook arrived at their apartment, feeling extremely exhausted from all the partying and drinking, making them feel a bit tipsy on one side.

Lisa's legs pound in agony, wanting to have a rest by sitting down on a comfortable surface. While Jungkook, who drank a bit too much, his head is feeling like a hammer is continuously slamming his head against it multiple times, giving him a hard time finding a comfortable surface as well.

The two lies down on the bed, feeling sore all around, but it was worth it. The two already got out of their fancy clothes, and slipped their bodies in their undergarments. They cuddled for warmth with the blanket covering them, and as they tried to fall asleep, Lisa blurts something out.