Chapter 3

Lisa and Jungkook simultaneously did this at the exact same time. Both of them never knew why they have this and both don't know they both do this. They are the most innocent people in their group but yet they pleasure themselves. This has been going around for 2 months. 

If they don't pleasure themselves, they notice that they start to get angry and start to have a tantrum. Since it goes on for 3-4 hours of not pleasuring, it's hard to control yourself even when they feel down below is throbbing, asking for pleasure. As they wait longer, the more pleasure they have to do. That's why, they both took the time to know when it happens, so they can pleasure themselves.

It's now Friday, the day that ends the weekday, turning into the relaxing weekend. Jennie decided to meet the girls at 12:00pm. They would be having a sleepover and leaving her place at 12:00pm. Thankfully, they don't have homework because they all finished it as soon as possible. Rose, Jisoo and Jennie were all excited to go her Jennie's place and talk about tea they've never spilled.

Lisa on the other hand, is also very excited, since she rarely  goes to sleepovers, but at the same time, she has to pleasure herself at 3:50pm. She can't stand not pleasuring herself for 3-4 hours. She for sure knows that they all would stay together throughout those 24 hours. How can she possibly hide the fact that she's practically shaking of not have pleasure. So she texted her friends saying she won't be coming until 4-5 ish. The girls were sad, but understandable, thinking that since it's her first time in a while, they gave her some space.

Lisa needs the time to think about packing her stuff first before thinking about pleasuring herself. "Toothbrush, PJ's, Slippers.." she mumbles to herself, trying to distract from everything. "Okay! I got everything I need!" she finally says. "It's 3:45pm. I'm already 3 hours late."  she thought. She sat on her bed, waiting for the time to come. She goes on her phone. She sees the time change to 3:50pm.

"Weird." she says in her thoughts. She doesn't feel anything. She feels normal than before. "Did it stop?" she questions.

"But what happens if it comes later?" she second guess, starting to have a panic attack. "Lisa!!" her mom interrupts her thoughts. "Oh no." she whispers. "Time for you to go!" her mom shouts, loud enough for her to hear.

"O-okay mom!" she stutters. She got her things, and left her house by the help of her mom.

----*----

"Lisa!!" Jennie screeches, wrapping her arms around her into a hug. "I missed so." she hugs her tighter.

Lisa chuckles, "I miss you too."

"Okay, so me, Jisoo and Rose were trying to paint, wanna join?"

"I love painting!" Lisa jumps up and down, "Let's go!"

Jungkook went on a field trip with his parents. Since he's the only child, things can get pretty boring real quick, as he sat in the car, going somewhere he doesn't know. Jungkook fell asleep as the clock reaches 3:50pm.