Chapter 50

{Edited}

Next day

Hoseok woke up in his bed. His saliva just started to run down his cheek as he wipes it off. Feeling disgusted, he flips his whole body around to find himself alone on the bed.

"W-what?" Hoseok's body shots up as his eyes immediately searched for Jungkook.

He jumps out of his bed as he puts on his slippers. Opening the door, he didn't detect no one in his house.

"Shit." Hoseok swears as he grabs his hair. "Where did he go?" he questions.

He searched in his house. Thankfully, it's a decent house with just a floor and a basement. He checked the basement.

Nothing.

He checked the main floor.

Nothing.

"Shit." he swears again. "I'm swearing so much because of this." he grabs his phone.

Scrolling threw, he found Jungkook's name and called him.

No answer.

He did it again.

No answer.

He did it once more.

No answer.

"Fuck!" Hoseok throws his phone on the bed as his fist unconsciously grabs his hair tightly. His mind frustrated on where he went. "I shouldn't have kept him. The Jungkook I know would never leave. He came here for a reason." Realization hit him.

"The feeling."

Jungkook yawns as the bright light hits his eyes when he opens them. He flinched as it blinds him.

"You're awake?" it spoke.

"Yes." Jungkook responds.

"Is Hoseok hyung awake?"

Jungkook checks him. His body looks and sounds fast asleep and it was just 6:45am.

"No, but it's really early." Jungkook replies.

"Not too early to hit on some pussies." it mumbles.

"What?" Jungkook asks.

"I said, I'm hungry." it lies.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks. "I'm craving for some eggs and ba-" Jungkook gasp. "What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook asks as he feels shivers going through his entire body.

"I'm controlling you." It said with a 'smirk'.

"W-why?" Jungkook cries.

"I told you, I'm hungry." It chuckles.

"For what?"

"You dumbass. For some pussies, of course." it laughed.

"No.." Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut as he clutched his stomach.

"Oh yes." it said as his body traveled to the door.

"Ahh." Jungkook breathes out as his hands opens the door knob, leaving Hoseok in his bed.

"Sorry I'm being rude. I'm only like this if I'm hungry." it said.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me too." it chuckles.