Finale: Moments of Peace

AN: No Beta-Reader.

Finale: Moments of Peace
..
...
..

The war between clans from the Fire Country and the Hana Kingdom was officially over. Madara and the rest who were injured from the battle were fully recovered and healed by both from the Senju, Haruno and some Uchiha medics.

Gin and Isamu were having a conversation with each other and later on, they were embracing tightly like long lost brothers.

At the same time, he will be missing his older sister, showing his guanine repentance of what he had done to Ringo and his dearest nephew when he ruled as a corrupt emperor.

Then, Isamu found a boy approaching them. He glances at Gin asking if the boy was Ringo's second son, Gin nodded. Isamu ran immediately towards the child and quickly kneeled down as he clutches Itsuki's hands. The child was perplexed of his sudden action as the man confesses his sins.

Gin didn't do anything but he looked away in pity hoping the child would forgive Isamu's considerable serious offence for a false accusation against Ringo.

Itsuki was stunned after hearing Isamu's confession and revealed his relationship with Ringo. The child without any reluctances, he smiled to Isamu back. He helped his uncle to stand up from the ground and said that it was in the past. Itsuki knew that her mother forgives him already if she was still around because he thought that he loves Isamu no matter who he is, even during Ringo's being a white-haired witch, she still spared his life.

Isamu flinched back, his nephew's words were all made sense to him as to why Ringo couldn't manage to execute him instead. He sighs and smiles weakly as he closes his eyes, tears running down, pondering of his beloved older sister.

During his childhood years— they were both orphaned, Ringo often took care and checked on him even though she was too busy for her tasks as a young clan leader. Even during their young adult years, his sister still loves him even he shown his hate to her, feeling betrayed for loving her husband - the emperor- more than her own clan. She, instead of plotting to kill Isamu's wife putting the blame of the emperor. This was their clan's original aim to abdicate the throne. Then as Ringo became a white-haired empress —for false accusation— having a coup against him and forcefully took over his throne. As he was arrested and asked by her men if they could execute him, she didn't respond immediately. He could still remember that she almost ordered his men to execute him but was halted and saw her eyes with a hesitant, narrowed look. Instead, she threatened him and make his wife a hostage while sealing inside the divine tree.

Isamu opened his eyes, emotionally cried as he wrapped his hands around the poor child who loses his mother without spending so much time with Ringo. He thought he will give promise to Ringo to take care, give love and protect Itsuki 'til the end of his life.

Gin was poignant from those two, he couldn't alleviate his emotion anymore but he took his tears out from his eyes, both happiness and sorrow inscribed within him.

On the other side, most people who were trapped by the divine tree we're dead, turning their cadavers into a white lifeless zetsus.

Though, for Sakura, these people don't deserve to die this way. These people have been thriving to live a peaceful life with no destructive wars, she will alter such fate.

She then uses her great jutsu to revive these huge numbers of innocent people -who were died— by lending her crimson chakra towards Madara and Hashirama - they were Hagoromo's sons' predecessors— as they could only use their blood, their hidden sun and moon seals inscribed each of their hands in order to deactivate the god tree.