V. Mysterious Goddess

..

Mysterious Goddess

___

5 days ago...

..

.....

As Hashirama has been successfully escaped from his clan's village, he cautiously runs as quickly as he can in hope that no one will ever notice and followed him. In his thoughts, he couldn't wait to meet his friend again at the designated place where they first met as they skipping their stones.

He travels in the middle of the woods jumping on tree branches. In 30 minutes after, he finally sees the river stream not too far away from his sight. As he leapt from above the air, time was seemingly in the deliberate state, he promptly glanced down and saw a lady shaded herself with her red paper-oil umbrella on the ground whilst she ambling at the pathway. The time then runs to normal, without any hesitations, Hashirama immediately stops on one of the branches. Thinking to ask a question to the lady of wandering herself alone into the woods. Scarcely, he landed on the ground and stands in a few inches at the back of her and at the same time, she paused, knowing of Hashirama's presence.

"Excuse me miss. I apologize for interrupting your travel but... this place is dangerous especially a lady like you walking alone in the forest." Hashirama said kindly.

The girl that he tried to talk didn't respond directly to him and remained in silence as her back blocked by her umbrella. Hashirama blinking his eyes, utterly bemused. He doesn't know if she heard him or not but he then tried to talk to her again.

"Uhh...hello? Are you alright, miss?" Hashirama puzzled but then he thought that the lady might be terrified of him. He showed his gentle smile. "Don't be afraid of me. I didn't want to harm you-".

Hashirama stopped all of a sudden when the lady were interrupted his words by her instant chuckled. He rose his left brows and confused.

"Why should I afraid of you?" She finally spoke with such an angelic voice. Then she turned around and faced him. Hashirama sees her fixed pink hair with emerald eyes and wore a yellow kimono with some printed flowers on it. Hashirama's eyes were sparkling in astonishment. "Is there any reason for being afraid of you?" She continued with her bright smile.

'Wow...' He thought. Amazed of her angelic beauty. He came closer to her and smiled at her back. His head was slightly turned to upwards and stares brightly at Sakura's face. He instantaneously feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I stopped you, but I was worried about a lady like you walking alone in this dangerous forest." He scratches his head shyly. Sakura chuckled again.

"I'm fine and I know these place very well. This is one of the places going to a certain location to find wild herbs so I'm sure I'm not getting lost or something."

"I understand. But even so. This is also a battle area for clan shinobis. You must be careful and cautious. Just run and escape if you encountering one." Hashirama warned in a humour way as his forefinger shook like an older stranger lecturing a kid. That made Sakura showing her constant smile as she reminded him of her knucklehead best friend of hers.

"Ano...where are you heading at, miss? I don't mind if I'll guide you." Hashirama blinked.

Sakura wave her hand,"I'm alright. Just wanted to get some proper rest on the river banks first before heading back home."

"Really! I'm gonna meet someone there." Hashirama brightened.

"Oh...you're going to date with that 'someone' hmm?~"