I. Mysterious Meeting

Mysterious Meeting

..

..

In the depths of the forest, a pinkette lady standing in an upright position as she gazes her blank exhausted emerald eyes upon the sky. The cloudless turquoise sky covered by its thin branches of trees as its shadows shaded on her angelic face.

Numerous of green leaves blown by a soft breeze as well as her short pink hair's strands drifted softly by it. She closes her eyes, slowly, she begins to inhale feeling its air was the most refreshing warm summer she ever scented. It feels something new or contemporary things might be coming to her life.

'Everything's fine.' She thought.

In few seconds, she let herself to breathe from inhale to a long release of her exhale, and she slowly opens her eyes — shimmering as it looked lonesome, reflected by a huge ray of semi-warm sunlight—.

...

Half dead shinobi bodies covered and stained with their crimson blood. Her friends, her family, and others were wrapped by its pale roots of the god tree. Their unconscious bodies were hanged like silkworm cocoons. And lastly, the death of her ill-fated teammates...Naruto and Sasuke were stabbed by a black ash-bones through their right chests. Meanwhile, her sensei, Kakashi Hatake, laid his upturned lifeless body on a cold puddle.

...

...

Her eyes shut closed, trembling whilst feeling so miserable after she remembers the loss of her love once, breathing turned rapid than earlier. She hated this feeling as she recalled such hideous scene she had ever scene.

"Oi! What are you doing here?"

Sakura's contemplation was interrupted, her head flinched backwards as she heard a voice of...a boy.

She turned away her head away from the sky and she found a kid seemingly lost in her opinion.

Her eyes blinking in twice as she saw a teenage grumpy looking boy probably around 12 to 13 years old with spiky black hair, black onyx eyes wearing a traditional navy yukata and a pair traditional of slippers. His arms crossed firmly, was piqued by Sakura's presence.

"I am concerned about your safety. However, I want to remind you that this place isn't safe for-"

His stetement discontinued as he saw Sakura's clothing were seemingly bizarre for him.

As an outcome, his cheeks tainted to a warm red with a single nervous sweat formed on the left side of his face slides down through his lower cheek.

He also thought that he never has seen this kind of an improper girl's clothing ever before. The boy saw his clueless onyx eyes towards the girl's clothes as she describes an outfit consists of a red qipao dress, black gloves, low-heel, knee-high boots, black shorts underneath a short light brown apron skirt, and pink elbow protectors. Consequently, he raises his right eyebrow.

'This is the lamest outfit I've ever seen. In comparison, she's even far worse than that boy I've met from the river!' His face glowered.

Unforeseeably, his eyes turning slowly up to her face to discerned her clearly.

The boy turned appalled. He honestly never seen such kind of an exotic appearance of a girl before.

Pink hair like a blooming cherry blossom flower, she has pair of emerald eyes like a spring, fair skin and angelic face. Now he seemed a bit dreamy as he gazes her profoundly.