II. The Day Before Tomorrow

║II. The Day Before Tomorrow

 The Day Before Tomorrow ║

..

..

Her terrified eyes witnessing her teammates' tragic death. Sasuke and Naruto stabbed by Kaguya's multiple killing black ash bones through their bodies including Kakashi; her Sensei killed in a torturous way —his lifeless body laid on the cold puddle—.

"N-n-n-no..." Sakura trembles herself uncontrollably as she looked at them in disbelief. Herself covered in dirt, she and her teammate's blood. Naruto and Sasuke's lifeless bodies were just in front of hers. She couldn't believe they lost the war.

Blood disseminated around with lifeless, mutilated bodies. However, most of the bodies were wrapped around by the god tree's stems and hanged like huge cocoons. She knew that they're dying. What should she do now? She can't fight back because her chakra's completely drained.

At this moment, she did not do anything but staring people's cadaver afar right after next to Naruto and Sasuke.

The whole reanimated Hokages were released by Kaguya with just a snapped of her fingers as they were attacked her after the death of teamates.

Feeling of disbelief but hoping herself that this could be a nightmare. Her body trembling's worst than ever and then a sudden panic attack took the confused state of her mind.

She then screamed out loud in agony. Her tears were bursting out from her shut closed eyes as she feels so hopeless for unable to help them..no, she failed them it's because she didn't succeed of attacking her final super strength fist onto Kaguya's head while avoiding Naruto and Sasuke's seals. Her wailing voice echoes out loud. Both of her hands covered her right ear, tears continuously fall down.

'Why.?!' She thought mentally despaired. Sakura continuously wailed like a lost child clutches her right hand to her right chest where she felt pain.

She blamed herself for being such a weak kunoichi and realized that she wasn't this strong enough to protect people she loved the most.

However, Sakura remembered something... yes, it's a scroll. She doesn't even know why on earth it suddenly popped into her mind assuming that this might be an answer in times of troubles. But, although it's still useless for her and obviously, this isn't going to help her at all.

However, something that bothered her mind so much that there's something odd about this scroll. Without any hesitation, Sakura picks the scroll out from her pocket. Her scroll has a black colour on the outside. When she opens it, it's nothing but a blank brown sheet of a scrolling paper.

'Why on earth did I just think?' she sighed hopelessly.

On the other side, Kaguya noticed a sudden feeling of an enormous level of chakra from Sakura's direction. She immediately turned her head and looked at a heavily wounded pinked-haired girl. She then cast her extreme powerful Byakugan. When Kaguya turned her glanced at Sakura, she found that she clutches an odd scroll that has mysterious red chakra. It is a massive power compare to her very own chakra level.