XIX - Sakura: FAMILY

AN: No beta reader.

..

XIX - Sakura: FAMILY

..

..

..

Sakura was watching Hashirama's past originally from her timeline, standing alone like a lonely lost girl stares enviously towards a group of a happy family concurrently having a night dinner.

She gave them a calm satisfied look thinking that she should spend more time with her parents. That realisation came after she and Naruto went to an alternate universe where her parents were both shinobi as her father was a Hokage. They were died tragically and felt what had Naruto's loneliness be like .

On Hashirama's front, Sakura discovered that Ringo was the biological mother of Hashirama.

"Hmm...That explains why he looks a bit...different compare to his siblings..." Sakura wondered as she placed her hands on her chin, think curiously.

Hashirama's siblings have pale features; both skin and spiky hair just like their mother — which was Hashirama's stepmother — of Hatake and Uzumaki heritage. Though she couldn't even tell that Hashirama has Ringo's resemblance because his father had all his looks.

Then, Hashirama and the rest suddenly vanished as the whole surroundings turned to a plain white wondering what memories or meaningful dreams she would about to see.

Then, a sudden clusters of blossom petals fell down from a lone tree. Seconds after, Sakura remained her head turned upwards, fascinated towards the fallen pink petals. She caught her emerald eyes a whole blossom flower was about to fall down towards her. She catches it and let the flower falls onto her palms.

Sakura gazes at the pink flower, her lips begin to wide softly whilst she started to contemplate that though Hashirama's happy go lucky personality type reminded her father so much. She chuckles as she realised something familiar between the two of them.

" Perhaps it's in our genes..." she said with her smile. Back then, she wasn't amused by him. She regretted it so much of how she treated him like such an annoyance to her... That way it misses her father so much.

Sakura then remembers Naruto for being such a knucklehead baka that makes him a funny person at the same time. Then she reminds something which is a possibility that about to assume.

"Uzu...maki? ...could it be??" She gasped. Was that explained why she got a Byakugo seal on her forehead? But then...

"Miren..."

Sakura heard a familiar male voice as she instantly turned around. She found a man that she seen him from her past dreams — as Hagoromo mentioned about his older son— before the clan war between Uchiha and Senju broke out. During those times when she was about to be seal inside that jar and been unconscious for 9 years.

Sakura narrowed her eyes to see him clearly as the strange-looking man who wore a spiritual white ancient yukata, walks slowly towards her.

"Indra..." she murmured.

As the man reaches in front of her, he was way taller compare to Madara. She looked up at him gazing upon his face without any hesitation.

" I finally found you... where have you been?" Indra asked Sakura, with his muscular soft spoken voice as he searches her face.