AN 5

Hi, Guys, it's me, DaOreinjiNeko! (=^.^=) /

I apologize for not updating my book ASAP because, like what I've said, I have so many things to finish of. Other than that, the main reason is I don't have time to write my story at the moment (But I start penning the story) until the end of the class, the first week of December. And for my work, my manager went on her holiday within 4 weeks (that's quite long) and will come back at 12th of December so I'm the only one who in charge all of her job which is difficult for me as a trainee and I have only 1 day off and 1 half day every freakin' week. Sorry that I broke my promise to all of you that I will submit two chapters before the end of the year, but I will post one chapter this year so don't worry. And also, I'm sorry again and again for the delay. 

Next year, I will probably study at the University but don't yah worry all, I still will continue the story of my book and gradually will write it off when I have vacant time so you guys, patience is a must lol. 

Anyway, I will tell little details about the next chapter titled: Disclosure. Expectedly, it's all about the beginning of the war between the Uchiha and Senju, but there will be a horrendous failure which Sakura never expected that thing to happen and this will be the reason of the constant war. The rest is secret hehe. So here, I hope all of you will wait patiently. And oh, Sakura became not that powerful of what Hagoromo expected because like the story said, Zetsu absorbed her half chakra...that's it. Just to clarify this to all of you.

That's all I wanted to say, guys, hope you have a great day and advance Merry Christmas. :)