XIV. Unfathomable

AN:  Heyyoo! Sorry for the delay, our lovely beta-reader had issues with her both personal life (work actually) and her PC (broke down) that's why she was a bit delayed. 

For my lovely readers who commented on my previous AN, thank you so much! And yes, I shouldn't listen to them as this is really my book, my own story. After I published the previous AN, those readers (haters) replied to me and said they didn't READ the warning on the cover book so..its not my fault why they were mad lol. xD 

Those haters continuously harassing me. Some of them simply rude by messaging me privately, some of them were pretentiously nice as they were trying to change my story. Haters have different styles to put me down. Oh well, so many Sakura haters tho. They're giving me a headache. 

And again, thank you for your all support and for encouraging me to continue this book. I love you all <3

Anywaaayyysss.. . And please don't forget to review and like!  (=^.^=)9 Enjoy reading. 

___________________________________________

IV. Unfathomable

...

WARNING: Rated M 

Beta Reader: JEAgogo

---

'Mada-kun'

'Mada-kun'

Madara's eyes shot open after he perceived a calm feminine voice calling out to him by his nickname. He blinked his eyes a few times and realised he was in the middle of the forest, surrounded by thin morning mists. His half-lidded left eye slowly scanned the area, while his right eye possessed with the Rinnegan remained covered by his long fringe of hair. Because he was used to travelling to the deepest part of the forest to assist clan allies and toward designated battlefields, he considered himself exceptionally experienced when it came to determining his location and sense of direction. But within seconds, he could discern that this forest was unfamiliar to him.

In spite of feeling confusion, his countenance remained neutral, noticing that this might be yet another clueless dream of his. The one thing that he found strange about this dream was that it was the clearest vision he'd ever seen after the countless nights of hazy dreams when all he could hear was a girl's voice.