"You can't be Aisha." Elsword sounds hesitant of his own statement. "Aisha isn't cruel like you; she's a kind-hearted person."

"And here I thought we were friends," the girl pouts - no matter how I look at it she's Aisha. "You can't even recognize me? That's pretty pathetic."

"Aisha, why?" Elsword angrily punches the ground. "I refuse to believe this is you!"

"That's because she isn't me!" Aisha comes running behind her imposture, anger burning in her eyes. "Water-"

"You do understand that if I move your demon friend and that red head will be hit." The girl turns to face Aisha. "I wonder what injuries you would inflict on them, magic fueled by anger is the most dangerous kind."

Aisha curses loudly as she releases her attack, she intentionally misses the imposture; goosebumps rise on my arms as Aisha's attack brushes pass me." Aisha, what's going on?" I ask her shakily. Who is this other girl? She uses Dark Magic so perhaps she is the one behind all of this.

"Yes, Aisha, tell her everything." The girl mocks. "I knew you could never have true friends, you don't even trust them enough to talk about your past. You're pathetic, Aisha, you will forever be that little girl no one cares about."

Elsword curses," I'll kill you-"

"Enough!" Aisha screams. Elsword and I grow silent at her sudden outburst, the imposture simply laughs at her actions. "What are you doing here?" She points her staff towards the girl.

"Take a guess." She challenges. "You're supposed to be smart. Unless you've been lying to the family this entire time. Perhaps you cheated through all the tests in order to get the attention from others."

"I'm sick and tired of your games, Speka." Aisha's narrows her eyes. "Just tell me why you're here."

Speka giggles while playing with her staff," obviously I'm here to look for Grandpa; why else would I waste my time coming to a dump like this?" Aisha's jaw drops at her reason.

"Mother told you didn't she?" Aisha engulfs herself in a purple aura. "Why would she tell you? You're not family."

"Why else would she tell me?" Speka engulfs herself in a similar aura. "A mother never forgets her children, this kind of love is useless in my opinion. Her children can easily use this love to end her life."

"Shut it!" Aisha dashes towards Speka with her staff held high in the air. With a wave of her staff Speka teleports behind her, she hits the back of Aisha's head with her staff.

"Aisha!" Elsword grabs his sword. "Hold on I'm-"

"Don't!" Aisha rubs her injured head. "This is between me and her."

"How heroic of you." Speka claps loudly. "I bet mommy will give you a big chocolate bar. Isn't that what want?"

"Don't call her your mother!" Aisha summons out a chain of fireballs towards her, Speka counters with the same attack. "Speka, you are no longer family!"

"How can you say that, sister?" Speka pretends to look hurt by Aisha's comment. "If I was not family mother wouldn't have informed me about grandpa."

"You betrayed us!" Aisha summons out a cyclone at her. Speka quickly teleports to a nearby roof, she sits casually on the ledge while watching the cyclone rage on.

"Aisha, you and I are the same."

"You and I are nothing alike!" Aisha hops on her staff. "Speka, you are a disgrace to my family!" She flies up towards Speka, the dark mage quickly teleports back on the ground.

"What do you mean we are nothing alike?" Speka smirks. "After all, they say the bond between twins is the strongest in the world. Some believe twins are two halves of one person."

"Speka!" Aisha drops down. She glares icily at her twin sister," Speka, you disgust me."

"Then you must be very disgusted with yourself." Speka giggles. "Look at you, you're bombarding me with attacks while I'm here doing nothing."

Aisha exhales as her purple aura disappears," you're suspicious, Speka." She takes a step towards her sister. "Speka, with the recent events I can't just let you go."

"Ohh you sound so professional!"

"As a member of a Red Knight party I must ask you to come with me for questioning!" Aisha holds her staff out, a magic circle forms beneath her. "Drop your weapon or I'll have to force you to drop it."

Speka grows quiet at her sister's order. Even with Aisha glaring at her sister I can still make out the hurt reflecting off her eyes. It must be hard to see your sister walk down the wrong path, and it must kill her to be the one who takes her sister in. I've never had a twin before, but I imagine Aisha must feel terrible for doing this to Speka, their bond is naturally stronger than normal siblings.

"You were always the bossy type." Speka drops her weapon. "I wonder how mom would feel if she was here. To see her two beloved twins fight, and for one to arrest the other."

"I'm not arresting you." Aisha kicks Speka's staff away. "I'm just taking you in for questioning." She chokes up." I would not be surprised if you were behind all of this, and I wouldn't feel any more disappointed in you."