Sad News

Heeeyyoyoyoyoyoyoyo!~

Happy Thanksgiving!

Listening to Girl On Fire by Alecia Keys and Nicki Minaj. Listen to it.

Sudhduisfhibvudbvuiwbvu9wg7gvbuorwvbuirvuioervuibrwevuriegfbryiwegbfrvhyibyigvbryiwegb

sexiest song ever written by 1D is Shes Not Afraid

******************************************************************************************

I woke up and felt a strange sense of deja vu. The gray cupboards, the medicine, the heart monitor. It was all familiar. Thats when i remembered Danielle caused this. She shot me in the- STOMACH! I gasped, and looked to my left where Liam was crying.

" Wha-what happened?" I asked.Liam came over to me and sat on the hospital bed like last time. He took my hand and said "Danielle. Killed. One of our babies. And you had. to get. surgery. to remove her. She looked....just, just like you" Liam stuttered. "I also found out that the twins are a girl and a boy.The one that wasnt developing correctly got shot, and the doctor said she wouldnt have made it anyways" Liam said after a few seconds. Tears were streaming from my face. She KILLED ONE OF MY KIDS! HOW SICK IS SHE????!!!

'She better be locked up!!!!!!" I screamed with rage.

"She is" Liam replied. "Along with Zayn."

"Thank God."

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. My stomach instantly churned at the thought of me losing a child.

But i needed to think of more happier things, like names.

"what names for the twins? Want to stick with Kendall and Justin?" I asked Liam while wiping away a tear.

"Perfect."

"Great. When do i go home?" I asked.

"Not sure. Today or tomorrow. Harry just texted me and asked if him and the boys could come by..."

"Sure. Tell Niall to bring his girl and his guitar" I reached over and took my phone off the table. I had 50 text messages. All from people asking how i was. It made me feel better that people cared.

Just then, Louis, Eleanor, Niall,Harry,and Tori came in and Niall started strumming his guitar.

"I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if i do, its you, its you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things"Niall and Harry sang.

"I know youve never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, youve never loved, your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine but ill love them endlessly" Liam sang as he smiled at me.

When they finished singing, Louis and Eleanor and Niall and Tori started kissing eachother, and Liam did the same to me.

The doctor interrupted us and said " okay Miss. Smith your x ray looks good and the twins are healthy. Im sorry for your loss, but im sure youre glad to hear that the other babes are doing well"

"Yes thank you"

the doctor left the room and everyone asked me questions.

*****************************************************************